Bowel screening to start at 50 England

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bowel screening to start at 50

Ministers agree to national screening committee’s recommendation for bowel cancer screening in England in future to start earlier at 50.

The independent expert screening committee has recommended that bowel cancer screening in England should in future start 10 years earlier at age 50.

Currently, men and women, aged 60 to 74, are invited for bowel screening and are sent a home test kit every 2 years to provide stool samples.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/bowel-screening-to-start-at-50

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Bowel screening to start at 50

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/bowel-screening-to-start-at-50

I can see GP receptionists being delighted with the extra tubes of excrement being handed in for testing. Just take them in when booking a new appointment for a quicker service :)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

As someone who occasionally has to smile politely as I’m handed pots of effluent by patients I can say wholeheartedly that poo isn’t the one that makes us feel queasy. It’s sputum that has us all reaching for the sick bowl.

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

I used to be the lucky person at said lab . Lots of poo, blood, pee, kidney stones waiting for me every morning. Lovely !

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread