Ne parking windscreen PCN - residential parking - Adelaide Court, Rear adelaide street, Blackpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was visiting a friend in Blackpool and parked at the rear of their house as i have done many times before.

He has two parking spaces included in his tenancy agreement and he gave me permission to park there.

I recieved a ticket and a £60 charge for "parking without permission"

Should i appeal or just ignore it?

I used to know a bit about this stuff but i believe the law has changed???

will i need to pay it?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

The date of infringement was 05/08/2018

I havent appealed or contacted them at all yet

I havent recieved a NTK with any photographic evidence. just a PCN with a paymen slip

the parking company is NE PARKING LTD

The car park is behind Adelaide Court, Rear adelaide street, Blackpool

Thank you for that, the guys should be along later to advise you.

Please hold off doing anything until they've asked any further questions they have.

Could we see the PCN please, minus any identifying information?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

await he NTK which must arrive between 29-56 days

not before

not after.

can your mate get lots of pix of the signs please

and where they are.

esp the entrance

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for your help.

I think i posted the pics twice so you might need to delete them again.

Here is the PDF and Il get pics of the signage when i go back to tomorrow

pcn.pdf

Edited by DragonFly1967
Redacted document

I've redacted it for you :thumb:

If you're going back tomorrow, you could end up with a nice collection of these. Although, you'll have to go some to beat me :lol:

As of 150618.pdf

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Much better to use one multipage pdf please

Read upload

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

not an offer of a contract to park, the only way of forming a contract is to breach the conditions of parking so one can say the signage is designed to deter parking, not offer terms.

That makes the demand for money unlawful.

The parking co's arent bright enough to know the difference so dont bother trying and explaining this to them yet, you can tell their best mates Gladstones solicitors ( proprietors, Will and John) that their clients are stupid for listeneing to the IPC ( proprietors Will and John) when doing their joined up writing.

you had permission and that is somehting NE parking cant give or take away

Edited by dx100uk
merge

You wait for them to issue a NTK, which must arrive between 29-56 days after the date of the event. The chances are that will be wrong as well and that gives you more ammunition to fight this battle.

Read loads of other threads here as well, that way you will realise what the POFA is about and how it is your friend in most cases. Read up on signage and what they must include to be an offer of a contract. Once you have done this it all becomes less scarya nd you wont waqnt to rush into things becasue they say tyhe world will fall in if you dont pay now. it wont, that is them hoping they havent been rumbled

Hi

More importantly, your friend has two parking spaces in his tenancy which overrides any perceived power of NE. You had your friends permission to park.

As for the signs, they are prohibitive in nature so you cannot be charged with any breach, only trespass. You won't get a fair deal from them anyway as they are members of the IPC which is an old boys club who look after themselves first. Appealing to the IAS is also fruitless as it is run by the IPC and is totally biased in the parking companies favour.

They try to blind people with terms that are confusing.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 4 weeks later...

read upload

and they

That ntk isn't compliant. Plus parking without permission? That would be trespass and you can't create a contract with them to break the law as the only means of creating one.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Deal with at if it ever happens. There's a lengthy procedure that they must follow if they want to go anywhere near it.

• Haha 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

sorry, I was just after someone to advise me. il try and have a read through when I have time. I just find it a little difficult to navigate, plus I don't k ow what info is accurate and what is just opinion. Thanks for your help

Post 13 has your answer

Supremacy of contract

and they