Ne parking windscreen PCN - residential parking - Adelaide Court, Rear adelaide street, Blackpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Parked with tenants permission, tenant has 2 spaces in their agreement, that overrides any imposition by a gimcrack PPC, the tenants Supremacy of Contract trumps the PPC.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again,

Ive received my FINAL NOTICE in big red letters!!ei

I had a look at post 13 but that seems to be about parking permits.

The land i was on didnt issue permits.

It was just an agreement that the tenant had with the estate agents.

But now im being told that the tenant is supposed to inform the landlord when they have someone parking there so their reg plate is registered.

Hope that makes sense..

by the way i parked here every day for 9 months with no problem before this.

Then one day, all the cars there got tickets ..

Now im a bit worried that although i had permission from the tenant (my friend), he hasnt informed the landlord that i was there. will that make any difference?

2018-09-20 NE Parking Final Notice.pdf

Doesnt matter. Still have supremacy of contract. Remember, PPC's and their pet DCA's dont follow the law. Also note the if, may etc in the letter. Its just a threatogram

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

upload sorted

thread tidied

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ignore them, it's just a generic letter with mail merge. The give away! The threat of bailiff action. In this case, they could never instruct a bailiff (or EA as they are now called) because the value is too low and if they did consider action, they would be on a loser straight away.

Beggars belief that they stoop so low to get their Christmas Bonus!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Quote, "will that make a difference?" NO IT WONT, it is the tenants space so whatever arrangement the LL dictates to the tenant it goesnt gve the parking co any rights in the matter. Not telling someone your mate is parking there isnt anything to do with the parking co, same as if he put a washing line up withour permission the parking co cant tell him to take it down.

They are writing to the KEEPER of the vehicle because they dont know who was driving and no-one is going to tell them. understand that is part of your rights under any law (just about)

• 1 month later...

hi all. thanks for all the advice so far. we've just received a letter now from DRP (debt recovery plus) who seem to have taken over the debt for their "clients". I have up until this point ignored everything. is there anything else I need to do at this point? i will upload the letter tomorrow when I get home

Ignore ...get reading other threads

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Keep ignoring. They can do even less than your neighbours cat about it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...

Guys. Ive just realised that the NTK i recieved doesnt mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA)...Is that a problem for them? Also, since i last posted, I have recieved another demand/threat from Debt recovery plus and from Zenith collections, whime i believe are he same company....

Shouls I contact the parking company at all? or just keep ignoring?

Thanks in advance

Continue to ignore. As you state, they are not using the protections of PoFA therefore they cannot rely on it in court (if it gets that far) What this means is that they can only go after the driver and as they don't know who was driving at the time, make the assumption that the driver is also the keeper. Best to keep them in the dark.

Courts don't like these companies making assumptions, only facts

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

My neighbours cat is still making demands, as yet he has never got as far as suing me for not feeding him or tickling his tummy.

the DCA wants you to feed them or tickle their tummy. Just ignore their constant mewing, they have no say in anything. If they spend some more money you might get a letter from a firm of solicitors. If that happens let us know otherwise no need to do anything yet

Edited by honeybee13
Paras