CompleteCareShop - Unsuitable MOBILITY Scooter **REFUNDED**

Richie244
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I am in the process of buying two mobility Scooters via the internet I have paid for them and one has been delivered to me Friday.

The one that was delivered on Friday is not fit for purpose as it is a fold up electric one that is dangerous for me to use as it is to flimsy.

The problem I got is I fell off it the first time I tried it out and made very small scratch marks on the side of it and I mean very small but noticeable.

The question I would like to be answered is is it the case of the company can refuse to take it back or offer me something back!

Richie

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I've moved your thread to the General Retail issues forum and left you a link to follow from the Welcome forum.

Best, HB

Edited by honeybee13
Forum name changed

Illegitimi non carborundum

absolute TWADDLE.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

user cant under 10 posts

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I thought I was buying a mobility scooter to ride the local shops on the pavement but I was wrong it cannot do the the basic thing of taking me safely the 200 mts to the shop

https://www.completecareshop.co.uk/mobility-scooters/folding-mobility-scooters/

Edited by dx100uk
merge and tydy

That page is definitely for the Folding ones and does tell you that. If you look they are all 3 wheelers which to be honest can suffer from instability issues particularly when turning.

I have had issues with this retailer myself in the not too distant past but cancelled the whole order before it was dispatched.

Have to give them credit and say they did refund quite quickly would have needed as there is a vast choice and a lot depends as well on how you are going to store it when not being used.

The one we have sits permanently in the back of our car unless taking it abroad by plane.

Here is what they say about returns - https://www.completecareshop.co.uk/shop-information/returns

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for your reply I have another scooter coming from the company tomorrow which is to walk the dogs this was like you for the back of the car and local shop

Edited by dx100uk

thread tidied

and they

Obviously I don't know what they are going to offer but if you want something to go in the car will depend also on what type of car you have, we have a Peugeot Partner Tepee and the scooter goes in fully assembled although to save weight I now have to remove the battery, next car will have a hoist fitted. You need to look for something that may break down into separate parts removing - battery, seat, back wheels leaving just the frontwheels, tiller and deck as another piece. The other thing you want is a reasonable distance you can travel before recharging. Here's an example of what I would be looking for - http://www.betterlifehealthcare.com/view/shoprider-paris-mobility-scooter/5421/

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am still fighting this as I think the company are bang out of order for selling me a mobility scooter not fit for purpose and dangerous for my condition..

I was informed by another mobility supplier that this company if a member of British Healthcare Trade Association of which they are.

On their site BHTA it stipulates that they should of asked me questions on the suitability for a scooter this wasn’t done in fact no questions were asked about my condition. So I have put in a complaint to BHTA stating it would have been obvious that the suitability of this scooter was not fit for me and dangerous. So I am waiting for a reply from the BHTA on Complete Care Shop response with my grievance.

Carrying on with this could I have a chance of winning my money back if I didn’t tick a box or acknowledge their Terms and Condition as they never sent me anything about their TC

Your help in this matter would be appreciated

Richie

Edited by Richie244

• 1 month later...

well done cag

thread title updated

dx

please consider a donation to keep us here

and they