gemini windscreen PCN - Broomfield hosp Chelmsford (i am staff)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i just feel they are harassing me...

.. they control the park place of my job (Broomfield hospital) and I've just received another charge from them for being parked there with the sign of worker from the hospital and the scratch card obviously scratched for the day in question..

. i have some pictures.

.. the thing is that...

what can i do with this people????

i am absolutely fed up with this...

please help!!!!!

we need to see the signage at the entrance to the hospital grounds and also the signage at the entrance to the zone you parked in.

Often the different signs and confusion over the zones is enough to sink any chance of the parking co making a claim that sticks.

the date for the pcn at work is 31st July 2018.

i haven't appealed

the parking company for the pcn is gemini parking solutions.

the pcn at work was in Broomfield hospital.

new thread created

posts edited

use this thread for the broomfield pcn please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

GPS are members of the BPA so any appeal to the operator should be done first. You will get rejected as they don't want to lose money. It's their reason to be- fleecing the motorist.

I would however, contact your hospital admin and complain to them and see if they will order GPS to cancel the ticket. If they don't or can't then the appeal to POPLA should be considered.

Please complete this as much as possible

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket&p=4883055&viewfull=1#post4883055

then get some pictures uploaded. I have seen the hospital on Google street view but the camera car doesn't go onto the site so I can't see any signs.

We need to see terms and conditions as well as signs at the entrance to the area you parked. This way the experts will be able to rip them a new one.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

And complain in writing to your local MP, and the press, these firms need outlawing quick!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

this morning my line manager said me to go amd complain in the travel center,

they provide us with the parking permits and sell us the scratch cards for the car...

one of the surgeons said to me don't even bother cause they can't take me to court and don't even answer any ot the letters cause if i do that they will have proof of address and all my dates..

. what do you think???

Edited by dx100uk
copy / spacing

The surgeon is wrong I'm afraid. They certainly can take you to court (anyone can take anyone to small claims court), but the question remains whether or not they will.

Edited by dx100uk
post duplicated to works thread link removed - dx

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

well "sorted" about the pcn from the job...

apparently i parked in a place reserved for car sharing..

. but follpwing the criteria of the poor guy who was trying to explain the rules to me.

.. you can't park there until 9:00am.

..so if i park there before cause i start at 8 my job..

. even having the badge of sharing car i can't park there until 9..

.even though the park sharing sign is not shown in these parking bays.

.. so the thing is that and i don't want to pay for it it's absolutely unfair...

that guy said to me to appeal..

. i have the pictures to show you the place but i don't know how to post them lol..

. i assume because I'm on my smartphone..

. any idea about the pcn?

thanks at all even if i have to pay at the end guys

i will answer all from before sorry if I'm annoying more than help... I'm at work

click upload

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Quite right to appeal. But not yet.

Please wait until you receive the NTK so that we can see where they have gone wrong.

Also can you check with the local Council to see if they have permiision from the Council to erect signs on the hospital grounds and permission to use NPR if they are using that as well.

Comes under the Town and Country [planning] Act.

If they haven't got PP then they have no chance of getting money from you.

guys if i wait until the NTK i will loose the possibility to pay half pf the fine won't i???

cause all the people are telling me to pay and avoid problems...

Yesterday i had an argument with the person in charge of the transport and the parking permits and they are not admiting any complaint...

is this all a joke??

Their system is a joke, yes.

Please don't think of it as a fine, only a court can do that.

We need the information requested so the guys can pick apart what's happening and help you. There's a good chance you won't pay anything, but we need info.

I'm sure there's another thread about the hospital but can't post links from my phone anyway.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

and they

why would you want to pay them a penny?

People who come here are advied on how to fight these claims so you have a choice:

pay up as soon as someone sends you a spurious bill and never complain about it

or fight and if you fight discount periods mean nothing because you arent going to pay anyways.

guys if i wait until the NTK i will loose the possibility to pay half pf the fine won't i???

cause all the people are telling me to pay and avoid problems...

Yesterday i had an argument with the person in charge of the transport and the parking permits and they are not admiting any complaint...

is this all a joke??