style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

so i filed an IRL claim to peachy which then went to the ombudsman, i cited my gambling addiction at the time but it seems the adjudicator is siding with all the PDL companies saying they did sufficient checks.

it says that they checked my credit file and it shows i was struggling to make payments towards loans i had defaulted 4/5 years ago and that Peachy wouldnt of taken this into account???

any advice on this?

is it worth it? they do say the ombudsman probablies will make the same decision?

its bizarre they say Peachy should have had some concern about lending me the money...well isnt that enough of a concern?

the credit card default was feb 2018 and it was then passed to a debt collection agency...they say thats not enough of an alarm to a PDL to not lend!!! they say they can see i defaulted on pdl 4/5 years ago but supposedly Peachy would of taken these into account...well they clearly didnt!!

Just reply and say you want to escalate it to the ombudsman

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D