Horizon 2 PCNs at my flat -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just read all the issues that lady had with them...

and i just feel they are harassing me...

they control the parking of my own building and I've received two parking charges for being parked...

but not happy with it.

what can i do with this people????

i am absolutely fed up with this...

please help!!!!!

Edited by dx100uk
Fine replaced with charge

it is NOT A FINE

read the paperwork carefully

nowhere do they use that word. [fine replaced with charge - dx]

please complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

OK lets start with the events where you live.

Do you have your own parking space or is it a free for all and you park where you can.

Secondly, how were you informed of these demands, was it tickets slapped on your car or was it just letters through the post?

When was parking control introduced and who announced it?

To answer that also please tell us who owns the development where you live, Housing association, building developer or whatever.

If either of those are applicable do you have managing agent in charge of looking after the common areas and if so who are they. lastly do you rent/own or lease your property. Lastly tell us the DATES on the tickets/letters and the date of the event they refer to.

Both of these are critical.

As for the home tickets please tell us the date of the event and how you were notified, was it a ticket slapped on your car and if so what does it say you have done wring so we can match that to their signage for a condition you may have breached (or not)

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

i have my own bay at the parking in my building, and i found a ticket slapped on the windscreen.

i don't know since when these boys are working in here cause I'm a very new resident, i moved 4 months ago(i rent the flat).

the date in the ticket is 26th June 2018 and the date on the letter (NTK) is 30th july2018

and btw... thank you very much for helping me

Edited by dx100uk
Merge

OK DATES for all of the screen tickets please and when teh NTK's arrive let us know exactly when.

If you can post up the NTK as well as the pictures of the signs and supply some of the information asked for about the ownership and management of the development.

Different ownerships have different ways of tackling them.

Doesnt matter if you rent from a private landlord, you get the same rights as the flat owner

the date of the pcn at home is 26th june 2018.

i haven't appealed

I have received today 2nd August 2018 the NTK for the pcn at home.

The NTK does not mention PoFA 2012 and i haven't appealed to it.

Not photographic evidence.

The parking company for the pcn at home is Horizon parking,

the pcn at home was in Chelmsford Essex, at my own bay in my parking from the building,

this is the answer to post #2 i think... sorry I'm not very good in this kind of things

Edited by dx100uk
Format

we get that but we need to know who owns the land you parked on, is it part of the deeds for the property, allocated in a block parking or what.

Who get these muppets involved so is there a managing agents for the development.

We need to know all of this as we want to see if Horizon actually have any chance of even having a contract that allows them to be there in the first place let alone interfering with your vehicle in your parking slot.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

well let me ask in the agency cause there's no one to ask in here at the building... apparently there's a manager of the building but i don't even know him..

. i need to wait until monday that I'll be off to go to ask cause the agency is closed all the weekend and i work...

i assume the land of the parking is property of the same landlord of the building cause the parking is in the base of it...

thanks

im advance about this and all the help are you giving

who owns the flat you live in,

is it you and if so then it will be in your deeds.

If you rent from a buy to let landlord then you get the same rights as they do.

What is the name of the development (ie King Court, Romford or whatever).

We can then do a bit of homework to see what can be seen from the public highway and possibly have a look at the planning portal of the local council if the buildings are only a few years old to determine who the developer was.

Permission to build a lot of stuff and then sell the finished estate on to a land holder for example.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

I'm renting the flat..

. the name of the developer i have no idea is another thing i have to ask on monday at the agency...

in the first floor there is a job centre that i assume is an organisation that belongs to the government...

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

I'm renting the flat... the name of the developer i have no idea is another thing i have to ask on monday at the agency... but in the first floor there is a job center that i assume is an organism that belongs to the government... btw how can i upload the pictures... the ticket that most annoy me is the one from job in fact cause i think i could manage the one at home in the agency... but the one at work i was just thinking to put a formal complaint to the hospital because of those two tickets I've received even with the permit parking at sight... what do you think???

Hi.

Do you have a lease document for this flat that you're renting please? If so we need to see what it says about your parking space.

You may need another thread for the work problem so we can keep the two separate. [done -dx]

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thread tidied

Ill split the Gemini Broomfield posts out to a sep thread later on

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

post edited

use this thread for the home PCN's

you have an email regarding the new thread I've done for the works pcn.

and they

can you post up pictures of the signage there and also a picture of the entrance to the development from the public highway whetehr there are signs there or not.

Tell us the name of the development and we can google noseyneighbour it as well so for example, The Old brewery, Tadcaster or whatever. Postcode will also be helpful

Good news about the ticket(s) at home then, although you'll need to stay on the case to make sure that they do actually get cancelled.

Edited by dx100uk
relevent info copied to other thread - dx

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.