JD williams Fashion World Lowell Overdue Account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

This morning I received a letter titled "Overdue Account" from Lowell chasing a JD williams debt. I am not sure of any dates or information regarding this account. I believe my next step is to SAR JD Williams to get all information. It is possible that this defaulted in October 2011. If someone could someone give me a nudge in the right direction that would be amazing.

Thanks

DC

Give JD a ring first and check last payment date...or if you had an on line facility check that.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Looks like the last payment to JD was December 2010, i do remember a payment being made to Lowell over the phone around 2011 to Lowell of £15 as they were quite threatening on the phone to my partner.

Thanks

DC

So thats also statute barred

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Its my wife account, I'm currently on a mission to sort our finances out and deal with all these situations and debts head on, but i digress.

Ive just had a look through old bank statements and a payment was made to "Fredrickson Int" in June 2012 for £15 which i believe is in relation to this debt.

The original debt was with JD was stated as £199 and Lowell are now claiming £273

Thanks

DC

Ive made a massive mistake everyone, unfortunately I have just found another account with JD Williams Fashion World which this letter relates to. The last payment on the account was made October 2014.

So sorry for the mix up and as always thank you everyone for your time and help.:-(

Thanks

DC

So June 2012 not 2011...its still statute barred :wink:

Lowell cant amend the balance to £273..the agreement would have been terminated on assignment.

Send them A CCA request...that will keep them busy:wink:

No you send the request to LOweel Debt Collectors...they I assume are now the legal owners ?

Check your credit file/s if you dont recall ever receiving a Notice of Assignment.

Send the CCA to the Debt Collector

Strange if the account was opened in SEP 2014?

I assume so ...what address is on the letter re overdue account ?