Smart ANPR PCN - Tottenham Hail Retail Parking - appeal no response - debt letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Appealed online against a Smart Parking PCN - I emailed asking them to confirm they'd received the appeal. They responded.

I emailed again to inform them I was travelling so could they email me the outcome.

A month later I emailed them again enquiring about the outcome. They confirmed it was still in the process of being reviewed.

Heard nothing.

Then I was contacted by the debt collection agency 2.5 months later requesting £160.

I contacted SmartParking. They claim they emailed me the outcome a day after my last email enquiry to them. I told them no email was received.

They essentially said tough. You owe us £160. They refused to give a new POPLA code saying the one they issued when the appeal was rejected had now expired.

I even offered to pay the original charge but they refused that too.

Is there anything I can do ?

yes ignore them!!

please complete this

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(3-Viewing)-nbsp

and post up the appeal you sent

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've appealed to the British Parking Association for breach of conduct ie no appeal outcome email was sent by smart parking.

And I will not be using Tottenham Hail Retail park again, nor B&Q, or any other Retail Park that uses Smart Parking.

Having spoken to Smart Parking on the phone today, they were the rudest most unprofessional people I have come across. Even their debt collection agency ( debtrecoveryplus.co.uk) were nothing short of thuggish.

Unprofessional, and just so incredibly stupid and aggressive.

If a retail park or supermarket wants to enforce PCN's for overstaying, sure go ahead, but use a professional company. Not a bunch of idiotic thugs like Smart Parking.

B&Q can shove any future sales from me.

dcas are not bailiffs

never phone anyone.

can you get post 2 actioned please

as well as scan up your NTK to PDF

read upload

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

I've appealed to the British Parking Association for breach of conduct ie no appeal outcome email was sent by smart parking.

And I will not be using Tottenham Hail Retail park again, nor B&Q, or any other Retail Park that uses Smart Parking.

Having spoken to Smart Parking on the phone today, they were the rudest most unprofessional people I have come across. Even their debt collection agency ( debtrecoveryplus.co.uk) were nothing short of thuggish.

Unprofessional, and just so incredibly stupid and aggressive.

If a retail park or supermarket wants to enforce PCN's for overstaying, sure go ahead, but use a professional company. Not a bunch of idiotic thugs like Smart Parking.

B&Q can shove any future sales from me.

Not much point complaining to the BPA they are very unlikely to even check with Smart as that may be sufficien for Smart to defect to the IPC.

It is a waste of time phoning Smart as you have found. That is why we say that you write to complain that way you have a proper paper trail that you can use against them in Court if they were stupid enough to try.

The DCAs that the parking companies use are completely unregulated for obvious reasons. They are thugs as you have found out and they do not understand reasoning

even when you try sending them pictures using crayons-that's way too advanced for them. They have no powers at all to influence anything and certainly not worth paying them £60 for debt collecting when they have no contract with you to charge anything. Totally ignore them and certainly never phone them .