Council Tax Benefit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do part time carers who rent their own homes who care for someone on the highest PIP and ESA partially living with them 15 hours per week claim disability council tax reduction, while they live 15 or more hours in another carers home already receiving a reduction in that property?

Depends on what the disability is, are they classed as SMI??

My carer is my partner, I believe they only ask how many hours they spend caring for the individual.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

What reduction do they already get if any?

Do they live on their own?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi

You say you care from someone on the highest element of PIP & ESA but does that include the carers element i.e. they get the payment for a carer?

Is the person you care for getting a Council Tax Reduction due to Highest element of PIP & ESA?

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

You say you care from someone on the highest element of PIP & ESA but does that include the carers element i.e. they get the payment for a carer?

No.

Is the person you care for getting a Council Tax Reduction due to Highest element of PIP & ESA?

Yes.