PCN for parking in a loading bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I think I have a problem with PCN for parking in loading bay.

nsB6nge.jpg

6KK1W4p.jpg

I am not sure, but as far as I know, there should be a sign "Loading only" on the road. Unfortunately there was nothing.

W9J9Mt8.jpg

F6jYJWF.jpg

(My car was parked on the right side of the bay, where the SUV is parked on the pic)

Just this one.

C1pr6o5.jpg

I parked there for 5 minutes (stupid me!), being after night shift (second in the row) and went to the bank. On the other hand: if I park in the loading bay, do I have to start loading/unloading immediately?

My question is: can I challenge the PCN because of misleading road signing?

Could anyone advice, please?

the plus side is that the observation period isnt long enough to determine whether the driver of the vehicle was loading or not so if there is argument about that then the council will have to rely on the notes made by the CEO at the time and I would bet they are non-existent.

However, you still have an elephant in the room and that is you werent loading or unlaoding were you. As it is a BAY and not on the carriageway they dot need road markings

Up to you whether you want to challenge this but the people at PATAS know when people are spinning them a yarn so you might be better off taking advantage of the discount period

Edited by honeybee13
Paras