Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Old A+L Loan charges reclaiming + CCA return

let it run

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Yes I thought maybe the best course of action is if they want some money let them demand it rather than just hand it over

In the letter from Santander accompanying the signed credit agreement from 2005

It states "under the consumer crediticon (cancellation notice and copies of documents) regulations 1983 we can comply with the legal requirements by sending a copy of an agreement in the same form as the one that was signed ,
    but excluding the signature box , customer signature and the date of signature

Is this correct

Getting a copy of your credit agreement | National Debtline
    https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/...nt-advice.aspx
    know your rightsicon when asking for information about your credit agreement. Advice on how to ask for the information and how your creditors must behave.

might help, in any case pre 2007 CCA1974s must be an actual copy of original ( original with signature>?) comes to mind?

others will respond also

Follows
    Following

Yes they are correct, HOWEVER!,

You would always question as to why they felt the need to supply a copy of the original agreement with the signature box and date it was signed redacted, surely if they had it they would send it in its entirety.

When they fail to, then it is either because they don't hold the original document, which they will need to produce in court, OR they are lying about holding the original and hoping you'll fall for their lies by accepting their untruths and giving in.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!
    HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD?

Follows
    Following

Unfortunately they have sent a signed credit agreement I just wondered why they had put that in a letter and if it was correct

However the statement of account which they claim to have sent under separate cover has still not arrived ��this I would think is Laden with charges I'm sitting on it until this arrives

well start a new threadicon on this in the santander forum please and scan what they have sent tp OME multipage PDFicon
    read uploadicon

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Yep will do in just waiting for the statement of account and then I'll attempt the uploadicon

Still no statement of account

as it stands does this mean that they have not fully complied with my CCA Requesticon or do they just need to send a copy of the signed credit agreement and not a statement of account even though they stated in the letter that had been sent under separate cover

My initial thoughts are that it's riddled with charges that would wipe the debt out

Or they don't have any to send
    As they've not asked how she intends to settle the debt I'm beginning to wonder what they're up too

Follows
    Following

as asked a long time ago
    ive now started a sep thread for the satans bank card debt.

so where the SARicon return? forget the CCA
    but we still need to see it please
    read uploadicon ONE multipage PDFicon please

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Not sure if this has worked apologies if it hasn't worked

I hope I've managed to post the Santander credit agreement correctly this time apologies if not I still have not received statement of account which they claim to have sent out under separate cover

I've heard nothing from them since they sent this as requested

Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Old A+L Loan charges reclaiming + CCA return

thread title updated

that's enforceable as far as it goes.
    when did you cease payment or did you?

where the SARicon and what date did you send it?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Payments stopped about 11 months ago
    SARicon sent about 2 months ago maybe a bit longer
    they claim to have sent the rest of information under separate cover which is the statement of account

I'm just wondering why they've made no effort to enforce this agreement if it's enforceable

I've heard absolutely nothing from them apart from what I've asked for

Should I re send the sar request asking for the statement of account which appears to be lost in the post

all the statements
    an SARicon is for EVERYTHING they hold on YOU>

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Quick update
    Santander have written saying they have sent all the information they have on this account which is the signed credit agreement which I have scanned earlier in the thread and appears to be enforceable they still haven't sent the statement of account which they claim to have sent under separate cover ( giving me the run around no doubt)

Today they have made contact stating that wescot will be managing the account

As they state that wescot are managing the account am I correct in thinking that it hasn't been sold on so I only converse directly with Santander and just ignore wescot

correct!

now ring satans back SARicon dept and ask them where the statements are but 2mths is a bit of a wait...

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Just a quick update I have today received a statement of account up to 11/ 2009 which says as a last entry balance write off 2800 payments has continued until Dec 2017 but there are no sign of these although the amount owed has gone down but not showing on the statements sent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details