MET ANPR PCN - Stansted Southgate Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2099 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 Date of the infringement 19th June 2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 12th July 2018

3 Date received 14th July 2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes, ANPR capture of rear VRM leaving car park and several CCTV stills of people walking out of the car park

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]

No but have one planned,

essentially confirming that without prejudice the keeper has received their NTK,

cannot recall the driver on that day and as there was no NTD left on the windscreen,

assume they must be relying on S9 POFA to recover their charge from the keeper,

however as they are outside the 14 day requirement within law this is not going to prove successful.

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N, Will edit when recieved

7 Who is the parking company? MET Parking Services

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] (364) Southgate Park, Stansted, CM24 1PY

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. BPA

Met R.pdf

Dont appeal yet. They havent mentioned Pofa, so theyre already knackered. Let them dig their own grave.

Plus its an ANPR capture, meaning theyre already way out of time for it.

Sit back, relax, and laugh.

Save any appeals or messing around with them, if theyre stupid enough to get a silly rent-a-sol involved.

For now, just ignore. Theyve failed on a few things, so its going nowhere

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Halfwits!

That should have landed on your doormat on or before 3rd July for there to be any keeper liability. As renegadeimp has suggested, let them waste their money. You've got no worries with this at all.

Even their own date that the NtK was generated was 9 days outside the time allowed, so unless they've got access to a DeLorean and some Plutonium... :lol:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

If it was me, id play with them. Ignore totally. If they get a sol involved. Keep ignoring. If they send a claim form in, hit them hard with an easy defence, and claim costs. Cost them a fair bit of cash for no effort at all :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I guess that you are the registered owner and there is no way the NTK was sent elsewhere first- a leasing company for example.

Otherwise send a letter to the DVLA asking who asked for your information and when. Then what information did they get from the enquirer about the day the alleged incident occurred.

Is there any point though. Theres absolutely noting the PPC can ever do to the op

Whatever you want to do our advice is dont contact MET at all.

By all means tell Starbucks that MET cant be bothered to obey the law and that you are entitled to hold their masters to account but it would be simpler for Starbucks to tell Met to cancel and that way their name wont get dragged into an unseemly public spat.

Dont say you were driving, just say you received this out of time demand for your vehicle.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.