Win24 Scam

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

my husband inadvertently got spoofed with this over the phone.

I read the paper that came with it and sent a cancellation letter in order with the terms of their agreement with their agreed notice period.

They ignored the cancellation letter sent in January 2018 and next sent a letter stating when direct debiticon payments will be taken out of this account.

Checked his bank account, cancelled the Direct Debit

- contacted the bank to tell them under no circumstances allow them to re-set it up.

Sent emails stating all this - next get phone callsicon.

My husband says he's going to ignore any more paperwork eg DCAicon's letter that may come

I am worried that we will be stuck in a spiral of hassel and debt from them

- even though we have done the right thing.

Absolutely zero to worry about, report them to action fraud also, and above all else, you IGNORE any begging letters they send, if they ring, laugh and hang up, if they email, then block their dumb emails and bounce them back, texts forwardthemto 7725.

Ignore them, and carry on with your life, there is nothing they can do unless they want to convict themselves and go to gaol.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!