Civil enforcement ltd demand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a member of a gym which has a small car park.

When you attend the gym you have to input your car reg inside the gym.

I bought a new car in March and on the same day I collected it I went to the gym, inputted my car reg which as it was new the system wouldn't recognise.

The attendant told me not to worry and I signed in as usual.

Of course I then receive a PCN which I appealed and provided confirmation from the gym that I was a member and attending the gym at the time in question.

For some reason the appeal was turned down and I have now received a demand from Civil Enforcement threatening escalation to a third part collection agent and possible proceedings.

As the gym whose car park it is has confirmed I was there

can CEL demand payment.

What is my next step.

Is there a standard letter I can send to CEL advising that they have had confirmation from the gym that I was there and signed in.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

received a demand from Civil Enforcement threatening escalation to a third part collection agent and possible proceedings.

I bet you can't sleep at night withthe threat of escalating it to a powerless collection agency, and those ''impossible'' proceedings.

Ignore CEL, tell the gym to call off their tame dogs and wind their little neck in, otherwise you'll embarrass the gym on social media.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

stop fretting about this, CEL are the parking wolrds biggest crooks even with UKPC trying their damnedest to steal that spot. They have no rights to claim anything, the input of car reg is just a convenience but by taking the muppets seriously they now think that you are primed to pay them soem money and if they threaten you a bit you might even pay them a bit more.

No parking co allows an appeal unless they are likely to go to prison if they dont and CEL are happy to risk gaol rather than tell the truth.

As for a third party debt collecotr- well they have no rights as they are a third party but they also believe that you think that a dca is the same as the bailiffs you see on the telly harassing people in their own homes and threatening to take away their granny's ashes if they dotn pay up someone else's debt. read about dca's and the parking cowbioys and you will soon realise that their threats wont get them anywhere, even if they persist to the nth degree.

If you wnat to teel us the where and when and show us the signage at the site we can then determine whether they are danmed by their own words rather than someone else's.

when you say the gym confirmed yur right o be there, was that in writing? If not it isnt worth a fig.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras