Advice please, 5 figure sum to RLP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suspect that RLP have the green eyed monster as this is a valuable case for them that they will do anything to get paid and have asked this chap, who probably works for a debt collector, to attend to 'enforce' this alleged debt but of course he couldn't actually do so and he knew it. This chap seems to have been very reasonable, knowing there is no case and saying so. Bad for him to turn up but well done for his very good opinion.

Back to you RLP :-)

What's your next tactic? Very little I bet.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This chap seems to have been very reasonable, knowing there is no case and saying so. Bad for him to turn up but well done for his very good opinion.

I don’t know how bad it was for him to turn up if he behaved so reasonably. Bear in mind he’ll have been charging RLP for his attendance.......

Many private detective agencies get employed to do this kind of work, he will write a report that says where he visited, what the place looked like, describe the person answering the door etc and then say whatever old cobblers the client wants to hear but end with the line that he couldnt extract any money and wont be worth going back.

Retired police detectives do a lot of this as their observations and writing up are good. Doesnt make it any betetr or worse for that though, they have no powers that the next person in the street doesnt have.