SIP Windscreen PCN - Not parked in marked bay - Tariff Street, Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, I've been advised by a friend to come on here after i received a parking charge notice this afternoon.

I was parked incorrectly,

however to get into that space i had to drive through a narrow gap & swing the car into the space.

As you can see from the attached pictures,

it is not possible for another car to park besides mine,

due to the the vehicles parked across the front of the car park.

Do i pay the the £35 fine within 24hours or appeal?

If appeal gets rejected then its £60!

Many thanks.

IMG_8336.jpg

IMG_8335.jpg

IMG_8332.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8329.jpg

Edited by dx100uk
Format

Then its not a fine!!

Where do they say that?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have attached the ticket below & many thanks for your replies.

1 The date of infringement? Weds 11th July 2018

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] N

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,

suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide

has there been a response?

please post it up as well, suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide]

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] No

what date is on it

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]

5 Who is the parking company? SIP

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Tariff Street, Manchester

IMG_8337.jpg

Ha ha ha, silly SIP.... If this is local to you, can you get photographs of their signage?

Either way, DO NOTHING, wait for them to spend some money and get the keeper details and send you the NTK.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The ntk must arrive within 29 - 56 days

Coneback then

and they

Ignore their silly timeline. Its to try and bluff you so you dont wait for the NTK, and they have a much easier time chasing you. Wait for that NTK which must arrive within a set timeframe. And thats a good few weeks away yet. Even if you are tempted, do NOT do anything until you get that NTK.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Now, what does the signage at the site say about parking in the bays? the space next to your vehicle is not a parking bay so you can never cause a loss to the landlord or inconvenience to other users and that makes a lot of difference when it comes to assessing whether a contract has been breached or not. The devil is in the detail though so the wording on the offer of parking will make or break this demand. Generally there are other errors and omissions and generally SIP cant write a simple letter so that is why you wait, let them screw things up. you now have a while to get the pictures of the signage and pictures of the entrance to the land from the public highway, whether there are signs there or not

Also, the claim for breach is NOT IN MARKED BAY. that must match a condition on their signage and you clearly are in a marked bay, if they want to be pedantic you may even be in 2 marked bays which must be better than just one depending on what the signs say.

The reality is they rely on nit picking to chisel money out of the motorist and this is just an example of that.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE