Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2015

Default Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel Liverpool John Airport

received a parking chargeicon notice from parking eyeicon

since then got a reminder 60 due by 10/07/2018.

Do I have to pay this .

Was in the carpark for approx. 1 hour in a disabled bay .

Didn't notice any signs but went again to look and there are signs

Follows
    Following

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel Liverpool John Airport

Hi.

Could you give us the information requested in the forum sticky please? It will help us to advise you how not to pay this.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...Parking-Ticket

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement[s] 20/06/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]26/06/2018

3 Date received not sure but probably a few days later

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] cannot see anything to say that on letter

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? yes 2 photos

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]
    Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up no

7 Who is the parking company? parking eyeicon ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Crowne Plaza hotel Liverpool John Lennon airport (1)

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. I can only see POPLAicon

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,
    please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here had a reminder was sent out 5/7/2018

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Yes, I can see it. Thank you for the information, the forum guys should be along later to advise you.

HB

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

can you see it?
    if so it has..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

I've amended your thread title, Beatrice, to show more details.

HB

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel Liverpool John Airport

can you scan up the NTK please
    read uploadicon

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

oh thank you oh gosh not sure about this uploadicon thing and blanking out I would have to try and get someone to do it for me as not very good on computer things

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

the charge goes up to 100 after today

unicorn food tax, totally unenforceable...

can you scan it and email if I send you a secure email address by PM

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

says member of the BPA at top of the parking chargeicon notice.

Cannot scan and uploadicon as no scanner .

Can I just answer more questions instead?
    Not sure what to do next,
    do I just have to pay it

.thought this was free parking as it was a hotel car park.

It's very unlikely that you need to pay, but we can't tell you until we have the information. Please read the uploadicon guide, it tells you how to use your phone, for example, lots of people do that.

HB

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

I don't own a mobile phone or a tablet thingy , I only have a PC computer. So I suppose I will just have to pay this as price gone up now thanks anyway

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2007

Were you at a meeting in the hotel ?

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative

Cagger since : Mar 2006

Please don't pay them Beatrice.
    Don't give up so easily

-they are asking for a lot of money and they probably have no legal right to ask for it and they are certainly trying to rip you off with the amount they are charging.

I would think that the team here will come up with a way to get the info from you another way.

Failing that sending the email from PE to a local print shop will enable them to scan it minus your details then forward it back to you then you can send it here.

There are always alternative ways to resolve problems even those of us who are not that computer savvy.

To get a print shop to scan something for you literally costs less than 50p which is sooo much better than paying PE their scandalous charges.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

gave someone a lift to interview but the job wasn't related to the hotel

Aha there is a poss answer!!

What are the timings on the 2 picture s

Ie how long were you there?
    If less than 10 mins they can't really do anything

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice51 View Post
    gave someone a lift to interview but the job wasn't related to the hotel

If the interview was in the hotel then the company interviewing must have booked a meeting room to conduct the interviews. I would contact the hotel and tell them that you were at an interview with XXX company in their hotel. I know someone who was able to get their ticket cancelled by the hotel as they were at a function there.

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

was actually parked there for 56 minutes according to the times on the parking chargeicon notice.

We just made for the disabled parking space and never even thought about payment as it was a hotel car park so thought it was free.

It was only after getting the notice went back to look and there are signs etc

Basic Account Holder
    Beatrice51 Novitiate

just an update.I contacted the hotel and gave them the details.

They said that if attending an event or meeting then parking is complimentary but you have to tell reception car details at the time.

They are emailing parking eyeicon to ask them if they will cancel this charge so am hoping this is sorted soon hopefully

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details