Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel LJLA ** Cancelled by Hotel **

They should be telling, rather than asking. But ParkingLie will *usually* do as they're asked (when they're asked by a client at least).

Please let us know if/when you hear more

We could use your help
    PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2015

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel LJLA ** Cancelled by Hotel **

I will let you know the outcome keeping my fingers crossed thanks

we hope that this is enough, did you phone them or email?

It would be worthwhile trying to remind them by email so you have somehting concrete to wave about..

You could also let them know gently that this arrangment isnt obvious and the PE signage is almost invisible as well.

that may prompt them to actually contact PE ratheer than just forget about it because you may circulate this lack of transparency on social media if nothing happens.

Basic Account Holder

initially message them on their facebook page, they gave me then an email address for the events dept at hotel

.I supplied all the details and they forwarded that to parking eyeicon with their request to cancel the charge.

Hope to be updated soon of decision

As they have taken the lazy option I doubt if PE will cancel as they have been asked to consider somehting ratherthan being told to do something. You want to get back to them and tell them that you arent happy with how they have handled this if you dont get a postitive outcome.

Basic Account Holder

the parking chargeicon is now cancelled

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel LJLA ** Cancelled by Hotel **

Jolly good. Well done. A win is a win, however it is achieved

I've amended the thread title.

We could use your help
    PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel LJLA ** Cancelled by Hotel **

Excellent

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

well done.

I hope that people following this thread see that it can be done quite easily if the occupiers of the land are willing to act.

In many multi-occupancy developments like retail parks the landowner agrees the contract and the tenants who run the shops have no say but get all of the flack about the parking cowboys. in this case single occupier so easier to ake the right noises

It's always a good idea to ask hotels, salons etc to get the ticket cancelled if you were visiting their premises. I got a cinema to intervene and cancel a parking ticket after a friend got one for not entering his car reg into a machine inside the cinema! Fortunately he still had a copy of his online booking. Also had a couple cancelled after attending weddings in hotels.

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details