Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Crowne Plaza hotel LJLA ** Cancelled by Hotel **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2071 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

received a parking charge notice from parking eye

since then got a reminder £60 due by 10/07/2018.

Do I have to pay this .

Was in the carpark for approx. 1 hour in a disabled bay .

Didn't notice any signs but went again to look and there are signs

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 20/06/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]26/06/2018

3 Date received not sure but probably a few days later

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] cannot see anything to say that on letter

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? yes 2 photos

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up no

7 Who is the parking company? Parking eye ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Crowne Plaza hotel Liverpool John Lennon airport (1)

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. I can only see popla

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here had a reminder was sent out 5/7/2018

can you see it?

if so it has..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

can you scan up the NTK please

read upload

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

unicorn food tax, totally unenforceable...

can you scan it and email if I send you a secure email address by PM

and they

Were you at a meeting in the hotel ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Please don't pay them Beatrice.

Don't give up so easily

-they are asking for a lot of money and they probably have no legal right to ask for it and they are certainly trying to rip you off with the amount they are charging.

I would think that the team here will come up with a way to get the info from you another way.

Failing that sending the email from PE to a local print shop will enable them to scan it minus your details then forward it back to you then you can send it here.

There are always alternative ways to resolve problems even those of us who are not that computer savvy.

To get a print shop to scan something for you literally costs less than 50p which is sooo much better than paying PE their scandalous charges.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Aha there is a poss answer!!

What are the timings on the 2 picture s

Ie how long were you there?

If less than 10 mins they can't really do anything

and they

gave someone a lift to interview but the job wasn't related to the hotel

If the interview was in the hotel then the company interviewing must have booked a meeting room to conduct the interviews. I would contact the hotel and tell them that you were at an interview with XXX company in their hotel. I know someone who was able to get their ticket cancelled by the hotel as they were at a function there.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

was actually parked there for 56 minutes according to the times on the parking charge notice.

We just made for the disabled parking space and never even thought about payment as it was a hotel car park so thought it was free.

It was only after getting the notice went back to look and there are signs etc

just an update.I contacted the hotel and gave them the details.

They said that if attending an event or meeting then parking is complimentary but you have to tell reception car details at the time.

They are emailing parking eye to ask them if they will cancel this charge so am hoping this is sorted soon hopefully

They should be telling, rather than asking. But ParkingLie will *usually* do as they're asked (when they're asked by a client at least).

Please let us know if/when you hear more :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

we hope that this is enough, did you phone them or email?

It would be worthwhile trying to remind them by email so you have somehting concrete to wave about..

You could also let them know gently that this arrangment isnt obvious and the PE signage is almost invisible as well.

that may prompt them to actually contact PE ratheer than just forget about it because you may circulate this lack of transparency on social media if nothing happens.

initially message them on their facebook page, they gave me then an email address for the events dept at hotel

.I supplied all the details and they forwarded that to Parking Eye with their request to cancel the charge.

Hope to be updated soon of decision

As they have taken the lazy option I doubt if PE will cancel as they have been asked to consider somehting ratherthan being told to do something. You want to get back to them and tell them that you arent happy with how they have handled this if you dont get a postitive outcome.