Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: ParkingEye ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay - M&U Phase 1, Portishead (Lidl, Travelodge, Subway), Harbour Road, Portish

"we write to confirm PakingEye now consider this matter closed.
    We have notified the court that we do not wish to proceed with the above numbered claim.
    yours sincerely
    parkingeyeicon Enforcement Team

Default Re: ParkingEye ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay - M&U Phase 1, Portishead (Lidl, Travelodge, Subway), Harbour Road, Portish

so not even a valid notice of discontinuance.
    check with the court say Tuesday on the phone
    don't believe its true till the COURT tell you so.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

There ia a Notice of Discontinuance attached, so i guess we have to sign and return or debate a counterclaim.
    It would seem their claims for money are frivolous and vexatious or bordering on fraud ??

so we need a copy of the discontinuance from the court to make it official. if that doesn't arrive by thursday , then i presume we still attend court on friday

Nothing for you to do bar ring midweek and check or simply send the court NOD as an email PDFicon now..but still check

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

If we didn't return it would the hearing still go ahead or would the court remove the case from the track ?

You can't take the chance, PE are not known for fair play, and by pretending they have discontinued could engineer a default judgmant in their favour.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

just email it too and ring the court midweek.

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

so what if i turn up with my prepared argument , do they have to hear my case ?

not if its been discontinued.

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

phone the court an ask them.
    If you ave a proper notice of discontinuance on court paper then that is that.
    If just the PE letter I would be seeking clarification.

Have a look at moneyclaimicon control panel if you used it earlier,
    it will appear there but generally a couple of days late.
    Email likewise takes a coupe of days to get read so use all of your tools

Follows
    Following

Thank you. Its just a shame they aren't brought to book

Interesting. I have the same letter from parkingeyeicon, declaring discontinuance, but no accompanying form to be signed.

I am finding it hard to believe that the case would proceed, given that PE has sent this letter.

there is no form for the defendant to sign
    please keep yo your own thread

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6