Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2018

Default Re: ET3 not sent to Claimant

Update:
    We exchanged witness statements. One of respondent's witness is the main person who heard my appeal. It witness statement , in my view is absolutely inadmissible. Comments, opinions, arguments, reference to evidences of other witness . referring to what I said ( of course wrongly ) but not giving any evidence ( no notes of the hearing in the bundle) , and not referring to any evidence in the bundle. I read that should point to judge to exclude such witness statement as evidence, can I ? It would be waste of time to cross examine the person. The person gave its decision, and now in the witness statement is 'explaining' the decision , which already was given. Not even giving reference to that decision.

As for the expert witness report regarding my disability, Respondent enquired , it is confirming my point, that i have had been mentally challenged at the time of disciplinary.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Aug 2018

Ask yourself what is more valuable to you:

A Witness statement full of holes that you can tear apart and destroy the witness under cross ex
    No witness statement.....

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Mar 2017

I don't think you can determine that someone's statement is inadmissible

You should start writing the questions you are going to ask If the witness statement is devoid of details, you should ask questions so as to provide details to the Tribunal The other side always tries to give as little information as possible

It is your job to ask the right question to get to the root of the matter It is your job to ask the right questions to reveal the facts the other side is trying to conceal It is not so difficult but you need to be sure of your destination and think of how to ask the right question to lead to there

I see it as a positives when someone gives little info It gives me the opportunity to dictate the direction of the questioning

Start writing your questions now

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jul 2018

Tomorrow was the hearing 10 am. However, I 've got email from tribunal now , 15.12 that case os not ready for the hearing and tomorrow will be a preliminary to decide on my disability .
    I handed gp letter on the first ! disciplinary , ( final warning) , nothing was done, not even mentioned, neither on the final warning nor in the dismissal. I claimed disability adjustments. They denied it . Asked for independent expert to give a statement. Expert indeed confirmed that I am disable as to act. I received the statement through bundle. Never sent to me as independent review. Never pointed to as the expert statement. Now, some judge sent me email to come tomorrow , instead to hearing to another preliminary hearing! to decide on my disability !!!!!! Please tell me is this normal , as I don't see it normal. And if it is normal , tell me why it is normal. Judge hired 3 ! hours

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Mar 2017

Quote Originally Posted by gorbat View Post
    Tomorrow was the hearing 10 am. However, I 've got email from tribunal now , 15.12 that case os not ready for the hearing and tomorrow will be a preliminary to decide on my disability .
    I handed gp letter on the first ! disciplinary , ( final warning) , nothing was done, not even mentioned, neither on the final warning nor in the dismissal. I claimed disability adjustments. They denied it . Asked for independent expert to give a statement. Expert indeed confirmed that I am disable as to act. I received the statement through bundle. Never sent to me as independent review. Never pointed to as the expert statement. Now, some judge sent me email to come tomorrow , instead to hearing to another preliminary hearing! to decide on my disability !!!!!! Please tell me is this normal , as I don't see it normal. And if it is normal , tell me why it is normal. Judge hired 3 ! hours
    The Judge wants to know if you are disabled according to the Equality Act 2010
    Take your GP's letter
    Also, a question a Judge would ask is the Impact Statement
    Impact Statement is simply for you to tell how your disability affects you on a day to day basis
    Another issue is that you need to go back to the Respondent's defence
    What did they say?
    That's where most of the questions would come from
    I believe they are going for a technical knock out
    You would need to step up if you are to scale through

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details