WCA Should i be concerned?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Im hoping to get some advise on my last WCA. Ive had four assessments at each one the HPC had my ESA50 infront of them, at my last WCA the HPC didnt have my ESA50 infront of her and was looking at my last review via the computer. It makes me worry that the HCP didnt have my ESA50 at all. My WCA was also ended within 20minutes, the HCP then said she had to make a phone call, then came back in to say she has enough information to write her report and not to worry. Is this sosmething i should be concerned about? P.S I was in WRAG for 2 years before being moved into the SG on the third year. All help is very much appreciated.

Don't waste your time trying to second guess how these [edited] minds work....

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative word removed

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It's really hard not to, for anyone, poor mental health or not, they cause it and exacerbate it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Don't know if this will help but my last WCA assessment lasted all of 20 minutes too. In my case, the HP was well trained in my condition and knew enough to not bother with the rest of my health issues although she used my ESA forms to help her fill in the rest. I was kept in the support group. Just goes to show that not all HPs are out to trip us up.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I had my last one recently. I had my daughter/carer with me. My esa50 and all info hadnt been looked at by the assessor until 5-10 minutes before I went in. it lasted 20 minutes and she then ended it. 3 weeks later the dwp enveloped arrived....I was dreading opening it, but I was placed back in the support group again. I think if they see or find enough to make the decision they don't carry on with it. I do believe having my daughter with me to speak up and make sure the assessor got it, really helped.