Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Salty Dog and me Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2018

Default Re: Grievance: have I quoted the correct laws?

Thank you. It's currently with ACAS.

Gold Account Holder Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative Emmzzi Authoritative

Cagger since : Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog and me View Post

It is?

So you are not filling an internal grievance?

I am totally lost about what you are doing!

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Salty Dog and me Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2018

Thank you all for your help.

Basic Account Holder
    dondada Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog and me View Post
    My suggestion is that you take this time to research case law relevant to your Claim From what I gather you have a Breach of Contract Claim and Discrimination Claim

If your Discrimination Claim is out of time, you might not be allowed to bring in the Breach of Contract Claim This is due to the fact that you only worked there for 9 months So check your time limits

Take this time to research the best way to plead a Discrimination Claim If you plead your Claim properly, the other side would most likely settle quickly

Make sure you tell your story ie say what happened Don't quote laws

Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative

Cagger since : May 2007

From the employer point of view they will murk the waters with the 2 hours assault.
    They will insist on this as it seems the most striking point in your story and surely something which one would remember.
    They will probably say that you are responsible for your own safety (and they would be right), so why didn't you and your colleague run away as soon as the assault happened?
    They will probably 6that this was just another day at the office and you are at best exaggerating the events.
    Was the resident arrested at later date?
    If so, has he been charged, convicted?
    If he hasn't your bosses will inevitably try to say that nothing of relevance happened and you have used this minor incident as an excuse to resign and claim.
    That's why as others suggested, you need to shorten your story and think of any cover up answer you might get.
    You have to cover every angle, so if the 2 hour assault is not factually an assault (if the assailant has not been charged), then think carefully about including it or wording it as an assault rather than an incident.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details