Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Site Team silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2008

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - double dipping - Aldi carpark Gillingham Aldi,Gillingham, ME7 4JS

Hi
    Can I beg to differ.

As far as I am aware (and visited Aldi on a few occasions) the only cameras in the car park belong to the parking company and as such any SARicon would normally go to them. I have seen inside Aldi stores their own security cameras and if a SAR was sent to them, they may be able to show you arriving and leaving twice.

Just a thought.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.
    Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor
    Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE
    Follows
    Following

Site Team silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2008

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN - double dipping - Aldi carpark Gillingham Aldi,Gillingham, ME7 4JS

Also, having just checked on the Kent County Council Planning Portal, I can find nothing regarding the erection of cameras nor any signage on the site. I also checked to see if Aldi had done any but couldn't find them either so if PE do try it on, I would be asking for the planning permissions for this site. If they don't have permission, any resulting charges are not binding on anyone.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.
    Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor
    Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    MadScouser Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2008

Ty for the additional info Silver|fox, if Aldi can show the car arriving and leading twice through the SARicon that is enough to stop PE.

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

look, this has little to do with Aldi as it isnt their cameras and they ahvent issued the demand. Aldi can ask PE to cancel it but often their contract doesnt even allow them to force PE to stop being chumps. NOw SARicon PE and tell them the times of the 2 events so they can have a damned good look and then they may well realise that they are going to look stupid.
    So Aldi first for your complaint and then PE of Aldi refuse to help

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    MadScouser Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2008

Ok we'll get the GPDR/SARicon sent to PE, including the letter previously sent to Aldi requesting their camera footage.

Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Try telling Aldi that their bandit parking co is chiselling you because you visited twice and their mickey mouse ANPR system isnt fit for purpose and what are they going to do to stop this robbery of their customers. asking for stuff they dont have is not the best use of your time

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details