VCS PCN - Crosslane Spaces Dundee - Pollock Fairbridge Schiavone Solicitors final demand before court action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - first post.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?485544-VCS-windscreen-PCN-Scotland-Disabled-Badge-on-floor-opps-i-have-told-them-i-was-driving-help

Have received today exactly the same letter as post 52 above, relating to an alleged PCN in Dundee on 7 December 2015.

I have a vague recollection of there being a PCN in the location a long time ago but am sure I haven't had any reminders since, so it's odd to have this final demand before court action 2.5 years later.

Maybe the Carly thingy case has got them excited, as they mention that although it has no bearing on what they're written to me about.

I assume I ignore?

Hi - I received a 'final demand before court action' from Pollock Fairbridge Schiavone solicitors today, relating to an alleged PCN in Dundee in December 2015.

I have a vague recollection of there being a PCN in the location a long time ago but am sure I haven't had any reminders since, so it's odd to have this final demand before court action 2.5 years later. Maybe the Carly thingy case has got them excited, as they mention that although it has no bearing on what they're written to me about.

I assume I ignore? Advice appreciated, thanks.

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

No such thing as pofa nor trespass in scotland

Have you moved since then?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no - same address, same keeper, same car.

I have received other letters from VCS in that time relating to one PCN at another location in Dundee, which I have not replied to, but that string hasn't reached the solicitors stage

then ignore

unless they are stupid enough to issue a Scottish claim which can be killed dead easily.

they ar sols but simply a diff letterhead in the same printer

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You could respond by saying that you require they provide "strict proof" of who the driver was as they appear to be contacting you soley abecause you are the keeper of the vehicle and there is no liability in this matter in that capacity. say that if they cannot provide this evidenec then they should stop abusing your personal data by processing it when they have no authority or reason to.

• 2 months later...

Please start of new thread

You are in scotland ignore!!

and they

start a new thread and tell us about the event leading up to this. Generally when it gets to this type of letter it is the last hurrah before they go away but better to know thine enemy.

Hi mate,

I was wondering if anything came of your letter of court demand from pollock fairbridge solicitors?

Just got one through the door myself.

Cheers!