Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Poundworld Retail Limited in administration: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor

Poundworld Retail Limited in administration: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor

Poundworld Retail Limited entered into administration on 11 June 2018.

Information for former employees

If you’ve been dismissed

If you’ve been dismissed, you might be entitled to redundancy pay, holiday pay and statutory notice pay from the Insolvency Service.

The amount the Insolvency Service can pay you will be subject to certain legal limits. Information about the legal limits is available.

Other money you’re owed will be paid to you automatically through the company’s payroll. This includes salary, wages, or overtime you’re owed.

Who is eligible

You can to apply to the Insolvency Service for redundancy pay, holiday pay and statutory notice pay if:

-- you worked for Poundworld under an employment contract
    -- you live in England, Scotland or Wales

If you live in Northern Ireland you will need to make you application through The Department for the Economy. Find out about your rights in Northern Ireland if your employer is insolvent.
    READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/p...-as-a-creditor

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

How to Start Your Own Thread **CLICK HERE**

Credit Reference Agencies: Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.
    If you wish to check my advice please seek other independent/professional sources.

Be assured that our advice and support is FREE on CAG.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Poundworld Retail Limited in administration: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor

Creditors should register their claim with appointed Registrar asap.
    Employees should follow above advice.

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2015

Default Re: Poundworld Retail Limited in administration: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor

Poundland in recivership!??? What the hell, this is/was a great shop to buy at especially for offers!!! GUTTED!

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2007

Quote Originally Posted by TraineeAngel66 View Post
    Poundland in recivership!??? What the hell, this is/was a great shop to buy at especially for offers!!! GUTTED!
    Read the thread title again...slowly

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Trouble with Poundworld is that they never had anything different or better to any other pound shop.

Within a few minutes from work, i have the choice of a number of pound or discount outlets. I spent more in the other shops and going by what I have seen, so did everyone else. One of the pound shops which is part of a smaller chain, sells whatever they can get their hands on and therefore the stock keeps changing. Much better choice and often great bargains compared to other dhops.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details