GetcoPro Trading company not return my money

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I invest money for trading in this company after they will call me 5 times after they never receive my call and not reply on whatsapp.

I've worst experience during this session. Still, they not refund my money.

Kindly Help me for this issue.

I'm invest on 7th may 2018.

Before i invest they told me they will trade in my account for one week and making profit.

After I invest they didn't reply me for two week.

After that they call me and said they will trade in my account and giving support and forgive for them mistakes.

After they trade two days in my account and making some little profit and told me for more invest, So, I told them to first, i want to check your withdraw system.

Then after they never receive my call and didn't give any reply of messages.

Kindly help me for this issue.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum..please continue to post here to your thread.

Where are you located maheshkb ....which Country ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Oh dear,

I am no expert and I doubt you will find any experts on Binary Options on CAG as it is a speciality industry. Binary Options are a very high risk trading operation and you accept that you could lose some or all of your investment,

This is from their web page

Disclaimer

RISK WARNING : Forex and CFDs trading on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may lose part or all of your initial investment. Prior to trading you should fully understand all the risks involved with trading and take into consideration your level of experience. Seek independent advice if necessary. Our entity is http://www.getcopro.com is a brand name owned and operated by Andreas F Bauer, an Austrain Investment firm , licensed and regulated by Dutch Authority for Financial markets (AMF), under licenece number 12042561, offices are located at 100 Pall Mall, St James, London, SW1Y5NQ

100 Pall Mall are serviced offices and it's likely that there are no actual employees there. Just a message taking service.

As much as I hate to tell you this, the Daily Mail has an expert who has warned of this type of trading before. I can't bring myself to actually put a link here as it would make me feel dirty but if you find the Daily Mail website and then search for Tony Hetherington, you will find lots of other sorry cases just like yours.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

A very simple whois query on getproco.com reveals that it is registered through godaddy.com by way of domainsbyproxy.com. In other words, no way to track down exactly who is behind the web site or operation. From a cursory scan of the web site, they do not appear to be registered with any relevant authority (i.e. FCA).

Based on their claims of jurisdiction within their T&Cs, they operate under English law, and there does indeed appear to be a company of that name: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11023798

It is not registered with Company House as a financial trader, nor is it mentioned on the FCA website. I would suggest making a complaint to the FCA: https://www.fca.org.uk/

It is unlikely you will recover your money, but your experiences will hopefully provide a lesson to others to make the appropriate checks before handing money over to outfits like this.

This site provided some sound advice: https://www.globalinvestoralerts.org/getcopro_ltd.shtml

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

I have no idea why I know this but... If a company is registered with a regulator in one member of the EU, they are allowed to use cross border trading which is why there will be nothing on the FCA website. We would need to learn Dutch and look at Hollands register of companies.

I have also found a way to link a Daily Mail article without feeling too dirty :-)

http://tinyurl.com/y7mvo8rs

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

This from the Central Bank of Ireland dated 3rd April 2018

Warning issued on Unauthorised Investment Firm: https://www.centralbank.ie/news/article/warning-issued-on-unauthorised-investment-firm-03-april-2018

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

On the assumption that the OP is from India and is in the UK, this should be reported to ActionFraud. As for getting back anything. I would say that the money has gone.