Tui rubbish customer service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Long story but tui cancelled package holiday 8 days before leaving but email went into junk . They could offer no alternative holiday that week so I had no chocice but to cancel and book elsewhere . Also their system had let me check in and print all my holiday documents 3 days before we were due to leave which is bizarre considering they said they cancelled it. Their customer service is rubbish and although we booked elsewhere it was a more expensive holiday and they have offered 200 pounds in vouchers . Don’t want vouchers and still not happy with them at all .

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Long story but tui cancelled package holiday 8 days before leaving but email went into junk . They could offer no alternative holiday that week so I had no chocice but to cancel and book elsewhere . Also their system had let me check in and print all my holiday documents 3 days before we were due to leave which is bizarre considering they said they cancelled it. Their customer service is rubbish and although we booked elsewhere it was a more expensive holiday and they have offered 200 pounds in vouchers . Don’t want vouchers and still not happy with them at all .

Btw the only way I found out it was cancelled was because I was doing a search on my emails and came across the one in junk box . They don’t ring you or check you have email . I quoted the package holiday regulations at them because they said if we had found a similar holiday that was more money we would have to pay , which seems to contradict the regulations. They just ignored me.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE