Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Re: UKCPM/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Reflections - Old Church road Romford Essex RM7 0BD

Removed your name not a good idea to copy it blindly here eh?

Thats a std reply in gladdy threads
    Now go block their email ad and bounce them back

How did they get it..??

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2018

Default Re: UKCPM/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Reflections - Old Church road Romford Essex RM7 0BD

That is a good question!! I have no idea...

How could they have got her email address??

Follows
    Following

Court might have sent it to gladdys in correspondence, the email is a virtual admission they a 99%+ GOING TO LOSE a defended case, they love "On the papers" as their rubbish POCicon and other mistakes won't get challenged.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Haha thanks for the reply, you made me feel a bit better about it.

One thing that really bothers me is how they get paid for doing all of this yet I have to do it all for free in-between work when I get the chance... surely I should charge them for my time!!

I can't wait until the government does something about them.
    They ae clearly preying on people for profit which is a crime in my books...

Follows
    Following

court papers pass it on if you use moneyclaimonline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapstar View Post
    That is a good question!! I have no idea...

How could they have got her email address??

Basic Account Holder

What about GDPRicon??

look at the exceptions. anyways, this would have been before the law was enatcted so not relevant legislation

Basic Account Holder

Hi,

Just to let you know, I have received a lettericon in the post "notice of Transfer of Proceedings".

They have transferred it to my local county courticon...

Is this good or bad news??

Cheers guys,

Good, gladdys might not turn up.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

But what happens if they do? Have you got any pointers or advice please?

well that's for you to read up about
    unless you've been using your time to read threads here of like people in like situations wisely whist no logged in to CAGicon
    you appear not to have researched any other like thread...……...

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

yes, you write your full defence witness statement and beat them with it. taht will cost thweir client a few quid for nothing and they will think about retaining the services of the parking worlds greatest solicitors or hiring a chimpanzee the next time for a more effective prosecution of their claim.

But what happens if they do? Have you got any pointers or advice please?

Basic Account Holder

Hey guys,

I've been searching the forum for full defence statements, but cannot seem to find any with relation to my situation.

My main points are :

They claim the driver who parked is/was the registered keeper, but the registered keeper did not park the vehicle where they claim it was parked.

I also cannot find a sign at the entrance to the site that notifies drivers that there are restrictions in place.

These are my two main points.

I would like my defence to revolve around the creation of contract, seeing as the registered keeper who they claim was the driver at the time was not the driver at the time, how can there be any kind of contract formed with the registered keeper?

Is this the recommended procedure here?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks guys

Youve filled your defence already

You need to file a witness statement but have you a court date yet??

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Yeah, I got a notice of allocation to the small claimsicon track (hearing).

Court date is for the 14th of December 2018

I take it that Gladstones haven't sent you the response to CPR 31:14icon?

so your WS needs to be with the court by 1st dec DO NOT FILE EARLY!!

see if the fleecers send theirs, which may change yours, but no harm in reading PPC WS 's that are already here etc

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

No response to the CPR as yet :-p

I just wanted to prepare in advance but ok advice duly noted, thank you

No response to the CPR as yet :-p
    That is good news.

Rather than answer your request they are not responding since they do not have at least one of the things you asked for.

That means they are unable to offer a contract to motorists in that car park.
    It means that they had no reasonable cause to ask for your data so breach of the Data Protection Act.

It also means that they lied in order to join BPA. It also means that the DVLA should not have provided your data.

Follows
    Following

Generally you can state that you do not believe they have a contract with the landowner or planning permission or any of the other things you asked to see as they have failed to produce them as a result of the CPR 31.14.

This means they will have to show them to the court and often as said above, they dont like to because it is defective.

Sometimes they claim commercial confidentialityicon but this is a nonsense, anyone can claim they have a right to do something when they dont. I could rent out your house to a family of refugees who were desperate enough to believe anything I tell them but it wouldnt save them from being kicked out of your house by you.

Follows
    Following

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast