Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: UKCPM/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Reflections - Old Church road Romford Essex RM7 0BD

send Gladfstones a CPR 31.14 request for documents asking for copy of the contract between then and the landowner assigning the right to enter into contracts with the public and to make civil claims i their own name.

Also ask for sight of the Planning Permission for their signage and equpment for the site.

Give them 14 days to respond.

if they dont(they wont) you can use this against them.

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2018

Default Re: UKCPM/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Reflections - Old Church road Romford Essex RM7 0BD

Hi Eric,

Yeah I've already done that, they haven't responded of course, it's the defence part, I didn't realise I had to do that, I was just waiting for a response, lucky I have a few days left hey!!

you've already sent the 31:14 yes re post 7?

def due by 4pm 13th july

dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Hey guys,

I found a defence skeleton argument , it's a bit too much to paste into here but was wondering if it is any good to use?

Personally,

I think the only argument I have is that the signage does not offer a contract, seeing as there was no clear sign or notice displayed upon entry to the area where parking is apparently prohibited.

I think this should form my main argument?

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Follows
    Following

Load of twaddle and far far too much

Simply use the std 2 line def on most pPC claimformicon threads here

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

that is not a skeleton defence, that is a script for a courtroom drama.
    All you need to say at this point is somehting like

1. the defendant does not believe that the claimant has locus standi in this matter as they have failed to produce a contract between themselves and the landowner that assigns the right to enter into contracts with the public and to make civil claims in their own name

2. the claimant does not have planning permission for their signage and equipment under the Town and Country Planning Act 2007 and the defendant cannot enter into a criminal compact with the claimant.

3. In any case no contract exists between the claimant and the defendant due to the paucity of the signage at the site that offers the supposed contract.

That is all you need at this juncture,
    the rest will be part of your WS and supporting evidence should they fancy wasting more money on this.

At the moment showing you have a defence is enough to make them think about whether they want to chuck more money at this and often they dont.

Send the book you have written and they will pick holes in it and you will have no room for manoeuvre

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

That sound's like really good advice there thanks ericsbrother

Attachment hidden now

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Defence submitted! Thanks a lot guys.

So do I just await something in the post now?

Kind regards,

yup. the court will send out an allocation questionnaireicon in the fullness of time but you can keep an eye on the clock if you used MCOL

Basic Account Holder

Hey guys,

I received a lettericon from the court saying they acknowledge receipt of the defence.

Just waiting to hear what Gladstones do...

Will report back when I find out

they have 28days

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

watch the clock and whack in a request that the claim is dismissed as soon as they are late. generally this will make someone look at it and probably tell Gladdys to put up or shut up

Basic Account Holder

Hey guys,

I just received a "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the small claimsicon Track"

What do I do now?? I guess they are following through with their claim?

Basic Account Holder

I know I have to fill out this form but is there anything in particular I have to do?

Thank you kindly for your assistance

Hi.

Weekends are always quieter here, please bear with us until the guys are able to get here.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Is this a copy of the claimants n180 sent to you by THEM

Or a blank n180 from the court?

Youve been here 6 weeks and really should be doing self help by reading some of the 100's of threads here on PPC claimforms..

That way you'd know the simple answers to your question..

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Hey, it's a blank form, it says :

TAKE NOTICE THAT :

1. This is now a defended claim
    The defendant has filed a defence, a copy of which is enclosed(someone has drawn a line through it)
    2. It appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the small claimsicon track.
    If you believe that this track is not the appropriate track for the claim, you must complete box C1 on the small claimsicon directions questionnaire and explain why.
    3. You must by 20 August 2018 file the N180 with the court office.

I'm working seven days a week at the moment, my time is really limited, that's why I have been asking for advice.

I will be donating some money if we can beat this so I do appreciate all of your help.

I'm also due to be away for the whole of September so I'm a bit worried :-/

for you own piece of mind, its better you try and read a bit.
    we can and have been taking this forward for you
    BUT
    the time will come when you will have to get upto speed else it could jepodise your chances in court, if this goes there.

we cant be with you in court if it does...

N180 from the court. good.

NO to Mediationicon
    1 wit you
    the rest is obv

3 copies by royal mail.

1 to the court
    1 to gladdy's [omit sig/phone/email]
    1 for your file.

dx

3 copies

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Hi guys,

I just noticed I have this email from gladstones.

Dear

UK Car Park Management Limited
    -v-
    Mrs

We act for the Claimant and have notified the Court of our Client’s intention to proceed with the claim.

Please find attached a copy of our Client’s completed Directions Questionnaire, which will be filed with the court upon their request. You will note we intend to request a special direction that the case be dealt with on the papers and without the need for an oral hearing

This request is sought simply because the matter is in our Client’s opinion relatively straightforward and the costs incurred by both parties for attending an oral hearing would be disproportionate.

You will note our Client has elected not to mediate. Its decision is not meant to be in any way obstructive and is based purely on experience, as Mediationicon has rarely proven beneficial in these types of cases. Notwithstanding this, our Client would be happy to listen to any genuine payment proposals that you wish to put forward.

Yours sincerely

Kind Regards
    Andrew
    Litigation Assistant

Follows
    Following

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast