MMF/Moriaty Law - CFO Lending PDL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lantern DRS Limited (Formerly MMF)

Date of issue – 11 JUN 2018.

Date of issue 11 + 19 days ( 5 day for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = 29 Jun 2018 + 14 days to submit defence = 13 Jul 2018 (33 days in total)

Particulars of Claim

What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim?

1.the defendant owes the claimant £550.00 under a regulated loan agreement with cfo lending ltd dated 02/08/2013

which was assigned to the claimant on 25/08/2017 and notice of which was given to the defendant on the 25/08/2017 (debt).

2.despite the formal depend for payment of the debt the defendant has failed to pay and the claimant claims £550.00

and further claims interest thereon pursuant to section 69 of the county court act 1984 limited to one year to the date hereof at the rate 8.00% per annum amounting to £44.00

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol)? NO

What is the value of the claim? £594 + COURT FEE £60 + LEGAL FEE £70 = £724

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? PAY DAY LOAN

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007? AFTER

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. DEBT PURCHASER

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? NO

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? NO

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year? NO

Why did you cease payments? Unknown Debt, I had a number of pay day loans around 2012/13/14 and as far as I was aware they had all been paid off in full. This has never shown up on any credit report as a missed payment or default.

What was the date of your last payment? UNKNOWN

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? CFO WENT INTO ADMINISTRATION

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? NO

Hi Guys, I have had a court claim letter through the post. I have been onto the MCOL site and completed the AOS steps. I have also just written out the CPR request and CCA request that will go in the post Recorded Delivery tomorrow.

As mentioned above I am not aware that I owe any monies to CFO lending as I paid all my loans as far as I am aware. I also vaguely remember my account getting a redress from CFO in the tune of £650+ which is more than what they are claiming I owe.

Any help would be much appreciated

I suggest you find that redress you got and work things out

might pay you to get a few irresponsible lending complaint going to

but for now concentrate on the claimform

100's of like threads here already for MMF PDL claimforms

use the search CAG box of the RED top toolbar

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...