parking eye ANPR PCN - Aldi, Heswall wirral.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

0n 29/11/17 I received a parking charge in Aldi, Heswall wirral.

The date of the the first notice through the post was 14/12/2017.

I appealed (on line) on the grounds I was not the driver of the vehicle.

It was rejected. I was given 14 more days to pay.

I appealed again (on line) using a template letter from this site, asking for a breakdown of charges etc etc.

I received none of my requested info, simply a rejection of my appeal.

They continue to pursue me and the charges have now increased from £40 to £70.

What should I do next?

They provided photographic evidence and mention shcedule 4 of the protection of freedoms act.

The appeals body mentioned on the documentation is IAS (POPLA)

All responses greatly appreciated.

Edited by DragonFly1967
Added some spacing.

As you have appealed as the keeper and made it clear that you were not the driver. Do absolutely nothing more! Nothing. Stop. Sit on your hands.

They were/and are out of time to create keeper liability, so as keeper, you are not responsible. That leaves them with the only choice of going after the driver and they don't know who that is and you have absolutely no obligation to tell them.

Under the terms of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (POFA) they had 14 days (from the day after the parking event) to get that Notice to Keeper (NtK) on to your doormat to create keeper liability. They failed. Game over.

It won't stop them trying it on of course, and they'll send you increasingly desperate and threatening letters. But if they're stupid enough to try to take this to court, I'm 99.99% certain that they will lose (providing you do nothing more, and use the correct responses when/if the time comes).

• Confused 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

nope. as above dont do anything. They are already out of time so they can say whatever they like. They have no chance of getting money from you.

• Confused 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They cant successfully sue you as there is no keeper liabiluty in this matter. the more you try and resolve this the more they will have you down as someone who can be cajoled into paying up. let them waste their time and money getting nowhere. When they send out a proper lba then you tell them that they have failed to follow the law to create a keeper liability and that as thye know this their actions are unreasonable conduct and that will be rammed home when it comes to recovering costs from them