Budgeting Loans apply online

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Threads merged

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes they only include the working days as the 15 so it makes it a fair bit longer. It took me longer to apply and get a response but the payment wait wasn't too bad.

Just for information, if you are an appointee for someone you cant use the online system

I applied for one online for my daughter waited weeks for a reply only to be sent an application form because its not open for appointees

Its not a quicker system doing it online...back in the paper form days we could ring for the form and get it in a couple of days, 1st class envelope ( I didn't use their 2nd class one) and posted back same day I got it. A few days to a week I would get the decision and if responding same day which I usually did it was done within 2 weeks.

And according to the info on the dwp website you cant get a budget loan on UC you can only get an Advance on your benefit, so the next payment will have the advance taken off...but they will leave you with something. Not sure if that means you wont get much or that they wont take it all from one uc payment...……..

Cancel my last post....daughter read through the dwp info and its sounding pretty much the same on an advance as budget loan. Just a different name...