Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Claire Sandbrook officially in the USA

Companies House today 12/06/18 confirmed that Claire Louise Sandbrook, High Court Enforcement Officer and owner of Shergroup Ltd is officially a resident in the USA, as per her completed form for Persons with Significant Control dated last year on 02/06/2017 (but filed today).

12 Jun 2018 - Change of details for Mrs Claire Louise Sandbrook as a person with significant control on 2 June 2017 - New Country /State usually resident: United States

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

Given that aside from Shergroup, Sandbrook sells her authority as an HCEO to the likes of DCBL and many other HCEO "franchises" does she really have control of the writs issued in her name?

With the recent DCBL case it would appear not - DCBL Ordered to pay 20k

Maybe it's finally time for a review into the HCEO system...

Default Re: Claire Sandbrook officially in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by HCEOs View Post

Maybe it's finally time for a review into the HCEO system...

It is certainly long overdue and an opportunity to weed a lot of the dross out.

Has anyone seen the judgement in Rooftops South West Limited, James Slocombe, Paul Howell and Marcus Davis v. Ash Interiors (UK) Limited, Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited and Claire Sandbrook [2018] EWHC 2798 (QB) ?

Could it please be made available here?

Apparently the judge commented about Claire Sanbrook (the third defendant in this case) purporting to exercise control over Direct Control Bailiffs Ltd (or their agents) from Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by E Munch View Post
    Has anyone seen the judgement in Rooftops South West Limited, James Slocombe, Paul Howell and Marcus Davis v. Ash Interiors (UK) Limited, Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited and Claire Sandbrook [2018] EWHC 2798 (QB) ?

Could it please be made available here?
    I was provided with a copy of the Judgment in December. There is no doubt about it...it is a damning judgment. It was provided to me in confidence but I am aware that it has been referred to elsewhere in the last 24 hours so I will be asking whether it can be made public.

Would be good if it could BA, Sandbrook needs removing from the HCEO register, she cannot exercise Due Diligence from the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by brassnecked View Post
    Would be good if it could BA, Sandbrook needs removing from the HCEO register, she cannot exercise Due Diligence from the USA.
    It is no secret that I have been a critic of CS precisely because of the reason that you have stated. However, it is lot more complicated than her being a resident of USA. As difficult as it is to believe, membership of the High Court Enforcement Officer Association is open to overseas as well as UK residents. I know of two HCEO's who live in Europe.

So in theory Dog the Bounty Hunter could apply and be on the Register with them?

Should be UK Resident only.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details