Drink drivers face swifter justice with new roadside breathalysers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Drink drivers face swifter justice with new roadside breathalysers

New roadside breathalyser technology and a new approach to road casualty investigation.

--government announces bold package of measures to improve road safety

--measures include £350,000 for a competition to bring a new mobile breathalyser to the market

--£480,000 for the RAC Foundation to trial an innovative new approach to road casualty investigation, looking more closely at what is really causing road collisions

Drink drivers are to face swifter justice thanks to new roadside breathalyser technology that will allow police to gather on-the-spot proof.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/drink-drivers-face-swifter-justice-with-new-roadside-breathalysers

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

hope they do it mobile phone users too

I went on a 200mls road trip recently with a 1080 360 on the roof

sad I know but viewing the hours of footage we caught 43 people using a mobile whilst driving a car...

if the police didn't have to WASTE time and money on policing or roads and people simple RESPECTED others and abided by the rules of the road we could have bobbies back on the beat.

sad country ….

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Will they be testing people in self drive cars run by computers ? Give it 20 years and we could all be passengers in cars which we program to self drive to a destination. I would guess at least one person in the car must be fit to drive and be subject to testing. Otherwise you will have people on a night out all drinking and then just getting in their self drive cars to take them home. There will also be people with health issues that might not be allowed to drive, that might see self drive as a way to get back on the road.

With computer self drive vehicles, all legislation is going to have to be revised, as will Insurance policies.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Would the rac investigation find that it's not speed a major factor in rta but idiot/incompetent drivers?

Everyday i see drivers do things that make me question if they're humans and i swear that by the way they drive a lot of them never passed a driving test.