style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning,

I'm hoping for some advise on here please.

I have a liability order with Rossendales for £814 and also signed a WPO/ CGA in January 2018 to agree to a payment plan of £200 per month.

Originally, the amount was around £1300.

I missed a payment on this and the agent over the phone told me I had to increase this amount to £300 per month or they can't help and would go to an enforcement officer.I agreed (as had no choice)

on 1st June I missed the £300 payment.

Today, I have a letter from Rossendales to say that no extension/ plan will be agreed and full payment now needs to be made.

I called them today and she said no payment arrangement at all can be made I offered £400 on Friday and £400 the week after- this was declined.

My question is,

has anyone had this situation before I wanted to know how long it will take an enforcement agent/ bailiff to attend my property demanding full payment or seize the goods because it's Monday 11th today and I can have the full balance on 25th but I have no idea if I even have 2 weeks until they turn up :(

Any advise is welcome it's all new to me and I've read through so much conflicting information. The Rossendales telephone agent had no idea either by the sounds of it :(

TIA

Hi Macc2018 and Welcome to CAG

Thread moved to the correct forum.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Simply ignore them and dont let them in

I dont think we've ever seen them force entry on a ctax debt even if the have WPO/CGA

Your mistake was allowing them in in the 1st place!

You had no need to do that on a ctax debt

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks for replying,

Yes huge mistake totally regret that now.

I'm frustrated that Rossendales don't even give me a clue when bailiff could arrive it could be tomorrow could be in a week.

Guess I'll just wait and see.

If anyone has ever dealt with Rossendales bailiff could you also advise if they are likely to enter an agreement for half payment now half in a week for instance?

TIA

1000's of threads here on then

Just pay when you can

Have you been charged the £75 and the £235?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Or perhaps it' worth a quick call and email to your local councillor, who might be able to get it back to the council. I'd say you have nothing to lose doing that.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Good Morning,

I missed a payment on this and the agent over the phone told me I had to increase this amount to £300 per month or they can't help and would go to an enforcement officer.I agreed (as had no choice)

On 1st June I missed the £300 payment.

Today, I have a letter from Rossendales to say that no extension/ plan will be agreed and full payment now needs to be made.

I called them today and she said no payment arrangement at all can be made I offered £400 on Friday and £400 the week after- this was declined.

You would have been charged the £75 Compliance fee when the initial letter (Notice of Enforcement) would have been sent. The £235 Enforcement fee was presumably charged at the visit when the Controlled Goods Agreement was signed.

You mention that you offered to make a payment of £400 on Friday with the balance (of £400) the week after. I would suggest that if the enforcement agent is refusing to accept payment that you instead, pay the £400 to Rossendales using their online payment facility. The same applies to the remaining balance of £400 the week later.