cabot/restons claimform - Next store card debt

linz17
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

usual begging letter then...:lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Restons are so considerate! Today I received a letter offering me a discount of £500 if I paid at once, failing that if I put a monthly offer to their 'client'.

I have now found more corres. that proves it is over 7 years old & the letter I wrote to Next stating the lack of CCA. So I am going to ignore these ***** from now on! thank you for all your help and advice, when you first open a County Court Summons it is so scary, so thank you all again!

I can see a notice of discontinuance coming soon then.

all these fake documents and statements..i wonder sometimes what the authorities might say about them...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

all these fake documents and statements..i wonder sometimes what the authorities might say about them...

Local MP?

Media ?

Watchdog ?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 months later...

Hello again, I have battled through this statute barred debt with Restons & with the great help from CAG.

For the last 8 weeks or so I have received phone calls from Cabot every other day, sometimes 8.00am sometimes 9.30pm also on Sunday.

I have them all logged and as I have caller display it always goes to a/phone. The message is always the same,'This is a personal call from Cabot Financial to .............please ring etc Now I have no intention of answering, Restons have backed off but is there anything I can do regarding these calls please? I have blocked a couple of eir numbers but of course they have various. I should love to answer & tell them where to go, but I assume this is what they want? Any help greatly appreciated.

Continue to ignore but log...they will give up eventually...as long as you dont respond.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Report them too as theyre using automated systems designed to mask the numbers. They and others also mask the phone numbers to make it appear as if its from the local area so youre more likely to pick up

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

thread merged

dx

and they