Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Gold Account Holder Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2008

Default Re: cabot/restons claimform - Next store card debt

That old missive letter,

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

If you go read any reston claimformicon thread here
    Youll see the same type of letter re CPR 31:14icon
    Ignore

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    linz17 Novitiate

Cagger since : Feb 2013

So do i just ignore it?

I am so angry that they have the gall to ask me prove my medical history,

Can I ask how much they paid for this debt & how much they make on it?

I really am so angry about their attitude, shall I just ride it out?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

You always were going to get angry?
    .you didnt read other threads and didnt research what rectum s do? And see this letter already?

As post 62

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    linz17 Novitiate

I note it makes no more mention of Court proceedings, other than they are aware they received my defence in plenty of time.

So it has taken Restons nearly a month to write what amounts to a 'threatening letter' who would ask for written medical proof?

I am not about to share my numerous operation details with them!

Basic Account Holder
    linz17 Novitiate

I did read what tenacious .....s they were, but I sent an honest & true account defence docs to the Court, these have been ignored by R's so I do not know now whether the Court is still involved or R's are just pushing it to see how far they can go..

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

The court has not viewed your defence as yet...that only happens if it gets to trial.

There are 6 stages to a claim process.

1.They issue claim
    2.You issue a defence.
    3. They consider defence and send out nonsensical computer generated templates to wind you up....and get you to converse with them so you can inform them of all the details of the debt....they only have an address an account number and value of debt...thats all they know at this stage.
    4.They either let the claim stay or in form the court thy wish to proceed...claim moves to allocation
    5 Claim is transferred to your local county courticon and directions are issued what each party must do in preparation for the hearing.
    6.The hearing and judge eventually sees details of the claim and your defence and then gives judgment.

So yes the claim is still live and involved.....but its up to the claimant to move it to the next stage.

Andy

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    linz17 Novitiate

Andy, thank you I am clear now. So I shall just wait & see & if it moves to county courticon,fine I will take all my paperwork and as I am retired with a disabled hubbie I'll offer 1.00 per month as all I can afford.!

They've gotta win 1st!!!

Bit rare for rectums once CAGicon get involved

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    linz17 Novitiate

Hope so, thank you all for your help, what would we do without CAGicon? donationicon made for Martin RIP!!!!

Basic Account Holder
    linz17 Novitiate

Restons seem to have passed the debt back to Cabot?

I have sent no correspondence to Rest since their enquiry re producing proof of my health.

Cbot are at present phoning every day and leaving a message on a/m which I refuse to respond to.
    I am assuming that Restons even tho' they love litigation are leaving this alone??

you can never tell
    they are both entitled to do things

but safe to say you ignore them until unless they gather some docs then post them here
    or
    you get an N244icon from them that they are going to lift the stay and go for a Summary judgement

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    linz17 Novitiate

Another phone callicon from Cabot 10.00pm I have caller display and all their calls are logged on my phone, harassment!

I am happy to go to court if it comes to that, I have all my docs re ill health & operations which I will produce at Court.

I am NOT sharing my personal history with some two bit debt collectoricon who is trying their hardest to wear me down.
    I have submitted my defence, so no more for me to do (except pay them!!) I shall await their next move.

well you wont be doing that [paying them] anytime soon as they've failed as in post 72

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    linz17 Novitiate

Latest from Restons: Statement of goods purchased 20/8/12 incorrect, items I would never have purchased - cobbled together-
    Quote; Reconstituted Credit Agreement (no signature of course)
    Notice of Assignment 5/8/16 - never received
    Purpose of this letter is to give me the opportunity to withdraw my defence before an application made to lift the stay (formN9A)
    Alternatively our client is prepared to consider reasonable settlement proposals I may wish to put forward to resolve this matter amicably and avoid continuation of litigation.
    Unquote
    They are so determined that I am determined to ignore.

usual begging letter then...

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo's Avatar

Cagger since : Feb 2008

Blog Entries

Poor old rectums, desperation letter.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!
    HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD?

Follows
    Following

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details