LLoyds PPI refund, much lower than my calculations

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

A follow up to this. I sent my complaint to FOS as per post 17 in this thread, with a cover letter explaining that I thought Lloyds redress calculations were incorrect, based on the the CAG PPI redress spreadsheets completed using the loan agreement and statement figures.

I have today received their response, please see attached letter. They think that Lloyds offer is correct, which goes against the CAG spreadsheet calculations in post 17, also Llyods have the PPI premium amounts different to what is on the agreements and statements on loans 888 and 577 as you can see in post 17's attachment. This does make me wonder if the rest of Lloyds calculations are correct and then why did FOS not notice this when they reviewed the documents and made their calculations.

It does say on the bottom of the FOS letter that I can have this looked at again if I don't agree with the case handler.

Please could I get some advice on this, and how I should proceed, as other than simply re sending the CAG spreadsheets insisting they are correct and pointing out the PPI premium figures are wrong i'm at a loss.

Thank you,

OD2012

overdraft2012_personal_loan_assessment- (1).pdf

yes escsalate to the ombs himself not a case handler/adjudicator

we've never had our sheets questioned before

infact I actually know of 2 cases whereby they actually asked for blank ones to check them over and commented how good they were [iMS21 threads]

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for your response. Before I escalate this, can you see anything wrong with how I have completed the CAG Spreadsheet for them not to accept it. The difference in redress figures are huge.

I will escalate this to the Ombudsman and report back their decision, hopefully, they agree with the CAG redress spreadsheet and this thread will help others reading this who are in a similar position.

od2012 PPI Redress Rev2.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone could advise on whether I have made a mistake on how I have used these spreadsheets it would really be appreciated. I've got to challenge FOS rejection of them by the end of this month.

There is a huge difference in redress amounts, offer of around £9000 vs CAG spreadsheet total figure of around £22,000! Note I paid about £10,000 in PPI payments alone, before any interest is calculated, please help.

Thank you.

already said you statint method is correct.

you need to point out

88 ppi premium paid wrong total was 1024.39

payments you made were 11@£24.36=£267.69

that throws everything else out inc rollover sum they used.

57 ppi paid total wrong

54 number of payments wrong but even so 33*56.34=1859.22

55 2*69.74 is not 96.24.

you had a £2600+ rebate that's not on your spready

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...