Alleged gross misconduct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would suggest that you write a letter stating that you consider one hour far too little

State how many hours you consider to be enough

Also, state that you need time before the further evidence meeting

Don't allow yourself to be railroaded into your dismissal

Make sure it is a recorded letter, or best an email

So I sent an email to my employer yesterday stating that 1hr access is simply not reasonable to review alleged mismanagement of cases dating back to October 2017 but that I would attend the 1 hr meeting which they also instructed me to attend.

Although today(Thursday) is not one of my contracted working days , I went to the office where I was instructed to attend. The investigation officer accompanied me to a room containing a laptop. I inquired from the officer, if they had received my email yesterday in which I had identified my concerns about the 1 hr access. They replied yes. I reiterated that 1 hr access is unreasonable .

They said that it’s only three cases I need to look at. I responded that I am being accused of Gross Misconduct in relation to my entire caseload which amounts to some 40 cases dating back to October 2017, that an hr is even at a stretch, simply not sufficient to even have a cursory view of emails and the system . The officer now said so you are refusing to comply. I replied no I need more time than 1 hr. the officer then said well it’s pointless having the meeting that they would put my position in their notes and that I would hear from them in due course

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

So you made a vague request for an unspecified amount of time greater than an hour...

I’ll leave you and dondada to it....

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!