Nat West PPI block

eatonhill
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again,

Is anyone else having real problems with Nat West credit card PPI?

I filled out the online form to enquire if i had been missold PPI on two credit cards. A few weeks later i got a letter saying they had nothing on file and couldn't find an account number for me. Got back in touch and said i had specifically asked about credit cards as i don't have a bank account. Absolutely nothing from them. Filled out the online form again and highlighted it was credit cards only. Again nothing.

sent letter and money requesting SAR, a few weeks later got a letter saying they had assigned my request to someone and the request only gives me access to my personal data etc etc.

12 may got a phone call from nat west saying they couldn't send the SAR because their carriers don't deliver to Cyprus but they had sent me a secure SAR via the banks internet.

I received 38 documents of old statements, 2 letters from me about change of address and 1 bank info saying i had paid extra off my credit card.

i did not receive the initial credit card agreement, nor a copy of the letter they sent to me saying they had no information from me.

I emailed the chap back via the secure service and it was received the following day and asked him for a full printout of my history, plus the Notes on the Nat west archive and asked what was their data retention policy regarding credit card details. Also asked why they couldn't deliver SAR to me and who were their couriers?

this was on 16 May and to date nothing!

Any one with any ideas how i should proceed.

apologies if this is long winded but I'm stumped and wondering if i should put in a Plevins case if possible.

thanks for reading

Where did you send your SAR request to

Hi bankfodder,

I sent it to the address in Edinburgh and got a reply from the SAR team.

The woman who sent the letter said she was assigned to it but a guy who is the SAR’s administrator told me they couldn’t post the report and he’s the one who emailed me with the credit card statements.