Going to the loo, would you have a problem with this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, a big problem.

If its being done on a regular basis by a child just to disrupt or get away from class for a few mins then a quiet word is required.

If its a genuine thing and you didn't let my child go to the toilet and they had an accident, I would be down to the school so fast you wouldn't believe it and i would be having "quiet" words between you, me, the head and board of govrrners.

what about children who have bladder problems?, if a child genuinely need go to the toilet then I think they should be allowed to go

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I find with my work in schools it is always the same pupils who want to go to the toilet and over a 2 hour period generally in the same order as well. How long is the lesson period? if less than an hour then they really should have gone before the start. If it is say 10 minutes to the end of the lesson then they can be expected to wait.

However, many schools have created a rod for their own backs by letting or encouraging the consumption of water in lessons. More than 200ml of fluid consumed at a time encourages the production of urine, especially in the early afternoon so I would not want stop them going if the school allows water in classes at that age.

A child should be allowed to go to the toilet when ever he/she needs to. To prevent a child from going when there is a clear need to will create a situation that leads to "issues" in later years.

Primary school aged children are still learning about bladder & bowel control, so allow them some leniency or risk the ire of the parents and social problems developing with the child in later years.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.