Santander Default - Personal Loan

wiosna30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Santander Default

Short story first

– I had a financial Problems due to Gambling , pay day loans etc…

I sorted everything having help from the Forum here sending complains and going with some of them for Monthly repayments plans. I have arranged all payment arrangements myself, and done all negotiating myself also.

I have a Loan with Santander and from October my Monthly payments were not any more affordable for me

I called Santander and we agreed minimum payments each Month of £20.00 where I was paid anyway usually £100.00 or even more.

I never missed anything what we agreed.

After a couple of Months I received letter about arrears

I called them again and someone told me that its automated printed letter and because I am on the repayment plan I should not be worried about and I should continue paying what I can.

On Friday I received another letter dated 22.05.2018 telling me that they going to place Default on my account.

I was sure that being on repayment plan Default won’t be placed

I just called them again and someone from collection Team told me that I am not an arranged plan or repayment plan so they can place Default.

How many days I have to clear my areas (I have around 2,600.00) – I am not sure if I can pay this in full in one go but do I have some time to stop them?

Can I put my account on hold and complain because of the wrong information given?

I have to add that I don’t have any copies of the letters which I received from them, I didn’t keep them, probably my fault.

Edited by dx100uk
merge spacing

sadly they are quite entitled to default you.

arrangement/hold or whatever makes no odds

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

scan it up

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On my first call after sending them letter and asking for help to lower my Monthly repayments

I went with someone from Santander across over all my expenses, loans, bills etc and only affordable amount was on that time £20.00/ Month.

Knowing from beginning that they will place defaults I will organise my expenses/ plans maybe differently

but I was told that any defaults won’t be placed, because I am paying what has been agreed,

I don’t have this in writing as always they sent only letters to contact them over the phone,

but for all that time from October I was not chased by anyone from Santander regarding payments,

because I was paying and always on time.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing