Request personal data from the DWP now online

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My daughter has just used this online option...requesting any info the dwp have on me regarding to health and also proof of benefits etc.....

so we already got a letter today in response to the email...they say the have contacted esa to send me proof of benefits letter but they cannot give me any info on any info they have on me as it is not right of access request........

Strange I think we sent them off roughly the same time.

I received a letter the other day acknowledging my right of access request from the right of access gateway team and will get reply with the information no later than the 29/06/18.

Did your letter come from the right of access team ?

Yes trebormoinet its from right of access gateway team..

They say they are not able to send the requested information as this is not a right of access request......i'm probably being thick now but maybe I worded it wrong when I asked for it?...

My daughter re looked at that page and further down it states you can write for it too, and its clearly right of access so she is now doing that for me....

I would go through the process again see where you might have slipped up but as far as I remember as long as your personal details are correct then there is nowhere in the process where you could have "worded it wrong"

Well hopefully someone else who has has used the service posts the response they got if they see the thread, it could be a computer error and your last application is now successful.

Would be bizarre to say the least if the response you got was indeed correct.

The DWP eh gotta luv em. lol

Ruby's daughter here. Mum can take that back lol. Letter today giving time scale and if they have the info we will get it etc. Better luck 2nd time around.

Ruby's daughter here. Mum can take that back lol. Letter today giving time scale and if they have the info we will get it etc. Better luck 2nd time around.

Well at least the ball is in motion now, I will update if and when when my pack arrives and the general contents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After the acknowledgement letter giving the time frame etc, I then received a form to fill in asking for dates/benefits I had received...it seemed they were asking me to supply my own information. Either I totally don't understand it or something is off about it. I have now just let it go. Completely baffling and a waste of time in my experience. Maybe I just mis understood what its meant to achieve.

After the acknowledgement letter giving the time frame etc, I then received a form to fill in asking for dates/benefits I had received...it seemed they were asking me to supply my own information. Either I totally don't understand it or something is off about it. I have now just let it go. Completely baffling and a waste of time in my experience. Maybe I just mis understood what its meant to achieve.

No idea why you having problems like this your asking for information they hold on you not the other way round. Madness