taking Haze Vehicle Management to Small Claims Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAZE VEHICLE MANAGMENT LTD. Company number 10718804. Incorporated on 10/04/17.

Director: IQBAL, Karman. Correspondence address: 2 Wentworth Crescent, Hayes, United Kingdom, UB3 1NL

HAZE VEHICLES MANAGEMENT LIMITED. Company number 06483932. Incorporated 25/01/08. Dissolved 01/07/14.

Director: IQBAL, Raza. Correspondence address: 2 Wentworth Crescent, Hayes, United Kingdom, UB3 1NL

For 10718804 - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10718804/officers

For 06483932 - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06483932/officers

https://www.cargurus.co.uk/Cars/m-Haze-Motors-sp466609#listing=127306798 (Address is shown as 902 Uxbridge Road. With a dealer web address of hazemotors.co.uk)

Taa-daa... https://www.hazemotors.co.uk/used-cars/fiat-500-0-9-twinair-lounge-ss-3dr-hayes-201802284150911 (This time the address is shown as 950 Uxbridge Road)

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

So it looks as if this company has been Phoenixed at least once

Thank you so much guys for your response. I have clicked it off with MOCL and I added their new registered address(nearly forgot).

It does seem fishy and looks like the directors of those two companies are related.

I suspect that the current director of their company is actually their receptionist, I think so because on the record it says the current director is Bulgarian and is a girl which matches the description of the receptionist that I met on multiple occasion when I did back and forth to fix the car,

she was the only female with little bit of bulgarian accent (I have lived with Bulgarians before so i know what their accent sounds like) that I ever saw in that place.

I could be wrong though

They probably told her to sign some paperwork without reading and she became a director.

Or they just signed her up online and kept an eye on the postman so she wouldn't see paperwork addressed to her at the garage.

• 4 weeks later...

update:

So the defendant did not bother to defend my claim so, I requested a judgement a couple of days ago and it was accepted yesterday, what would be my next step? have I won the case or do I need to do something else? thanks for your help.

Well you should move directly to enforcement as soon as you have the judgement in your hands. Can you remind us of the value of the claim please.

Incidentally, don't imagine that enforcement is going to go smoothly. You may find that this is the most difficult step of all.

Have it enforced by hceo. There will be a fee of about £60 and they will take care of the rest.

Make sure that the service they provide does not impose any fee on you if the enforcement fails.

Make sure that all fees are borne by the defendant or by HCEO themselves if they failed to enforce the judgement

i bought a car off these crooks in december and ended up having a £2600 bill after a week, they are absolute crooks please email me to discuss further these people cannot get away with this. they ignored me and sent me a cheque that bounced.

Please will you start a new thread and we may be able to help you get your money back

I'm afraid I have removed your email address because it is against our forum rules/ policy

Make sure you put the company name in the new thread title

We'd like a new thread for this please

• 1 month later...

Exactly the same story with these guys since May, faulty car and didn't hold any promises, with a very dodgy process from A-Z, name on the deposit receipt: HVM, same for the bank account name.

On the final receipt, info as follows:

Name: Hazemotors

Address: 894 Uxbridge Rd, UB4 0RR

The signature seems to read "Omran", started small claims process, not sure who will I sue, the good thing is that there is no LTD involved, so it is a trading name for a person, not sure if I can use the trading name in my small claims form? is there a good way to get the right name to sue?

I agree that the name on the current active company is the receptionist most probably, that is the same conclusion I reached when I dug behind the company a while ago.

Thanks

The phone I used to contact them: [removed - please read our rules - dx], please let me know if you use number, this number is all over the internet saying, "call Raz on xxxxx), this seems to be for Raza, one of the directors for the dissolved company.

had to remove a mobile number - its pers details until we verify the claim its in the open on the internet

please post your source

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Unfortunately,

my bank cannot chargeback on any bank transfers which is how I paid to the dealer and I know it was a stupid mistake which turned out to be an expensive one for me.

If the money was transferred due to fraud you can claim it back but need to go through the fraud people at Lloyds bank.

So whats cooking today ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry for delayed reply.

The phone number I found on google as per your instruction is not the same phone number.

However, they do have many phone numbers and I had their manager's phone number which I used directly to contact him.

The postcode and the first line of address they have on the receipt is wrong I believe but if you type UB4 0RW on google map you can view their office.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

i just received a copy of N244 application form that defendant used to set the judgement aside because apparantely they did not receive a copy of proceedings.

Now the case has been transferred to local court..

Also i have been ordered to serve proceedings to defendant but i am confused what that means, because defendant never replied to any of the letter from court and i won the case by requesting default judgement.

The fact that they didn't have any knowledge of the proceedings – or they claim not to – is a good basis for setting a judgement aside – and this is what has happened, unfortunately,.

You have now been ordered to serve them with a copy of the proceedings – and this basically means that you send them a copy of the claim and your particulars of claim.

Send it all to them by recorded delivery and then complete a certificate of service within seven days. Inform the court that you have complied with the order and send them a copy of the certificate of service.

• 9 months later...

Hi Evernyone,

A year ago I made this post regarding making a claim against this car dealer, link below.

Fast forward one year later I now have hearing next month which is 20 days away. I am confused with what to do with the evidence I have. Do I send it to defendant or to the court? I have not received any directions from the court regarding what to do with the evidence or witness statement all they sent me was hearing date and the defendant's application notice. Any help would be appreciated. 

You should at some point have been ordered to provide the defendant with a court bundle. Even if you haven't seen this, you should do it and the normal protocol is to supply at 21 days ahead of the hearing. You haven't done this and it could be a basis for the defendant complaining and even asking for the matter to be struck out.

I should waste no time and get your court bundle prepared and delivered.

Have you not received any Notice Form from the court re directions since the last hearing to set a side Sept 2018 ?

You state you now have a hearing date next month..how do you know this ? would this be by way of Notice of allocation N157 ?

If the hearing date is on the notice then there should be directions also on how to prepare...statements and evidence .

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread