Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Daniel182 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2010

Default Holiday Entitlement

Hi,

Can someone please advise on the following?

Am i right in saying that holiday entitlement starts from the 1st of April each year to 1st of April following year?

If you work 1 day per week - holiday entitlement is 5.6 days per year. have i got this right?

So if someone works 1 hour each day, 5 days a week, how many hours or days holiday are they entitled for 1 year.

Thanks

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: Holiday Entitlement

Hi.

Each company has its own holiday year, my OH's runs from January to December.

What does your contract or information from your employer say?

HB

Royalties Account Holder ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom Authoritative ploddertom's Avatar

Cagger since : May 2009

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Default Re: Holiday Entitlement

the holiday years runs fro when they say it does otherwise jan-dec.
    Your paid leave entitlement will be based on the number of hours you work in a year and then converted into days with a rounding up of that time if necessary ( never down) As yu work such limited times I would think your employer would be just paying you for any time you are entitled to whenever you ask for it.
    I work on a zero hours contract and dotn take hiliday, just get paid 12% extra of my worked hours and claim this either at the end of the year or when I remember to

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details