style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a dash cam from wish.com and when it arrived I realised that it wasn't a 1080p camera as advertised it was only 720p. I returned the item, but wish will only refund the initial outlay and will not cover the cost of my return. I have pointed out to them that they should be covering this cost also seeing as the goods were misrepresented but they won't change their stance.

I will probably write off the money seeing as it is only £2.79.

They seem to be based in San Fransisco (though also have an address in Amsterdam), would they be covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations or the Consumer Rights Act. Also who would I report their business practises to if they are covered, Trading standards?

Hi

I don't see Wish varying from their current stance. They may have their headquarters in the US but 99% of their goods come from China. As a UK consumer you shouldn't really have to pay for returned goods but if you paid by PayPal or one of the other third party payment services, they may be able to help.

I also had to send goods back to China but as it was a mobile phone, this cost me £15 and although they promised to refund me, they never did.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

where did you send it back to?

Also, nearly every company hasa profile on google that allows you to leave a rating and comments. Let them know that you will be filling up their ratings column and they may decide to refund you the postage money via paypal or whatever.

where did you send it back to?

Also, nearly every company hasa profile on google that allows you to leave a rating and comments. Let them know that you will be filling up their ratings column and they may decide to refund you the postage money via paypal or whatever.

It went back to Portsmouth docks.

I have raised a complaint with PayPal, I'm just awaiting a reply to that.

I'll do as you say and let them know I'll be lraving feedback on Google too.

• 5 months later...