Backdoor PCN CCJ help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this is bit like putting glue on jenga tiles...…then not putting them together. nummmmmmmmmmmm

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What if the set a side application fails after all that rushing to beat the payment date and stop it going on your credit files and paying out £255 numnumnum ?

From your earlier posts (apologies if I've misunderstood):

-you have a default judgement against you already

-you owe £350 (rightly or wrongly)

-if you do nothing, you will have to pay that

A request for a set aside hearing will cost you £255 whenever you do it. If you did it straight away, you might have avoided a ccj being logged with CRAs (assuming successful set-aside). This is now impossible to avoid in my opinion before the 28 day cutoff.

If avoiding the ccj being logged is your top priority then you need to decide your next step - paying £350 within 28 days of judgement will do that.

The case I have personal knowledge of involved the set aside request being filed with mcol on the day of the default judgement. Once the case is finished, I will post documentary evidence as people think I'm taking the ****.

Look, if you get the set aside the CCJ disappears anyway. If you then win the rematch you get your money back and some. You can them sue the sods you did this to you for breach of the Data Protection Act ( see VCS v Phillip, Liverpool CC dec 2017). If you do nothing your copy book will be blotted fro the next 6 years. want a loan for a car? Need a mortgage? New credit card? all of these go out of the window if you dont fight .

However what you haven't done yet is give us the information we need that will enable us to help you screw them to the ground. We are always of the opinion that the parking co's will use any underhand method they can to do you over because in reality they almost always have no lawful reason to demand a penny. By giving us a bit of detail we can make the set aside more likely by offering advice ioon why their claim was duff in the first place and you will realistically need that or you wont get the set aside if the judge thought that you were on to a hands down loser as it would only waste the courts time. We want it to make the parking co worry and then if they decide they dont want a fight you may be out of pocket for the set aside but you will have them for the DPA breach if you are so minded.

However, doing nothing at all is the worst option so please at least let us know what you are thinking

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?465231-Received-a-Court-Claim-From-A-Private-parking-Speculative-invoice-How-To-Deal-With-It-HERE***Updated-Aug-2016***

Moradin I see you've not been to cag since 22nd May 2018 20:59

could you please do the above link please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Backdoor PCN CCJ help please