Liberty Printers Windscreen PCN St Georges Hosp Tooting Obsttruction No Red Lines No Yellow Lines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 11/05/2018 at 12:36 I was amazed to spot a gap in the red and yellow lines on the hospital perimeter road close to the Willow Annexe which I was visiting for pre surgery assessment.

Since I have very troublesome arthritic knees and ankles only having a 200 yd walk was like a gift from the gods.

The gap in the lines was twice the size my car would need and I assumed that whoever had been parked there must have just moved.

I parked up and went off to my appointment.

When I came back, to my astonishment there was a ticket on the windscreen.

I took some photos to prove I was not on red or yellow lines, got in the car, opened the plastic envelope and found that the accusation was, in fact, "Causing Obstruction".

he perimeter road in that area is wide enough for two buses at least to pass each other,

I wasn't obstructing the road, and I certainly wasn't obstructing the footpath.

Any advice as to whether they can make this stick would be appreciated.

I have not yet contacted Liberty Printers who issued the Parking Charge, which says £80 or £40 if paid within 14 days.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

whatever coloured lines they mean nowt on private land purely tarmac graffiti

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

please complete the above

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thank you

sit on your hands await the NTK which must arrive between 29-56 days no sooner no later

in the mean time

when you get a chance

photos of all the signs

their position

small print

also the signs BEFORE you enter the complete site

inc their viewablity from the public highway.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I am currently looking on Google Streetview around the hospital and I have managed to locate the Willow annexe but I am having extreme difficulty locating where you parked. If you were driving along the road with the annexe on the left, did you park before it or after? I have located a tree space parking just around the corner where there is a staff pay and display machine which looks to me an ideal spot but if you could pinpoint us to the exact area and take some pictures of where you actually parked and the surroundings, this will help us-a lot!

I did notice that it is a one way system in parts so I would agree that buses could pass with ease.

So pictures of the site and the signs nearby and wait for the NTK.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Yellow lines are interpreted by judges to mean what they want them to, red lines have no common usage. What about green lines or purple ones?

Wait for the NTK as suggested and chances are they have got that wrong and you are home and dry without any effort on your part.

Reasons why you were there never come into it so no need to even mention them as you wont get anywhere as a result

As for causing obstruction, that MUST be one of the written contractual clauses offered by the signage or it doesnt exist. That may get the parking co into hot water if it is the case but agin that is for the future.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

• 2 weeks later...

one multipage pdf please

so we can zoom

read upload

dx

and they

they are apparrently relying on clause 4 of ther contract regarding parking to inconvenience others.

well, if the car park is full and I want to park there can I ticket someone else who is alreday there because I am inconvenienced?

Also they mangle the english language so you agree to a statement that is prohibitive and that means the only way of forming that contract is to breach it!

We cant tell from what you have posted how the signs refer to the site as a whole and where you were in particular so it may not be applicable at all

seem ok just a few blank pages at the start well done

thread tidied

and they

the last photo is actually quite telling. Esentially if you have a condition and dont enforce it then it dissapears due to dereliction. As the cluase is subjective the lack of tckets on these vehicles means that that cluase is worthless as it is subjective and thus either unfair or because of their action and inaction confusing. It isnt like a motoring offence where if you get done for speeding you cant say that it is unfair that others didnt get caught, this is about the necessity to enforce a contract or it doesnt exist

Well, your pictures (7 & 8) do not show any obstruction that I could think of. You were not parked on the pathway. The sign you have posted of the entry sign is way too small to form any contract. How is a driver able to stop and read the terms without causing an obstruction??

The road layout is one way only and there is plenty of room to park. Just before where you parked is a staff car park and just after is an area for the lorries. There could be no obstruction, simple as!

You will get a NTK eventually then I think that you should appeal (your choice of course) but don't name the driver. ONLY say "The Driver". Never say "I" in any respect to you being the driver.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE